British Speedway Forum

If youre the the know as you make out name the two riders.

Why on earth would I do that and ruin the whole event?

if true that chris is of to pastures new is there still room for hans if not who will captain the pirates not many riders from last season by the looks of it one at the moment ?

Edited by ray c

Bc you talk the talk, wondered if youd walk the walk

Bc you talk the talk, wondered if youd walk the walk

But Steve wouldn't get information if the club knew he would leak it.

if true that chris is of to pastures new is there still room for hans if not who will captain the pirates not many riders from last season by the looks of it one at the moment ?

Doubt it but i hope Hans returns,our poor season was certainly not his fault.

I don't think Poole will be accused of cheating, but if there are ringers on silly averages then the BSPA will receive more justified criticism for poor governance.

And more people will walk away.

Which usually amounts to the same thing. I am sure riders who didn't ride here last season won't be reassessed.
Edited by foreverblue

Riders who didn't ride here last season have not been re-assessed. Only GP riders who missed 2017 and GP riders new to the UK get a 9.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Riders who didn't ride here last season have not been re-assessed. Only GP riders who missed 2017 and GP riders new to the UK get a 9.

You know what will happen then when we announce our riders who didn't ride here last season which is basically what you said in a earlier post. I understand what some have said in regards to fairness but unless other teams have riders who didn't ride here last season but rode here in a previous season then some will say the rules have been made to suit Poole.

The rules have been made for everyone. What riders other clubs choose to sign is their business. Clearly the way to a successful side is to sign riders who can improve their starting average.

• Like 1

So in less than 48 hours time the two new Poole riders will be revealed live on Facebook live.

Will the forum go into meltdown?

How many will accuse Poole of cheating even though they will be within the rules?

How many will laugh at the signings and dismiss them as nothing to get excited about?

How many will consider what impressive signings they could turn out to be?

You’ve already said you’ll be signing journeymen so we’ll just have a laugh at your expense. Simples :)

Or the one season wonders, Mroczka, Milik, Gomolski ......

We’re already laughing at it. A top two of Kurtz and Grajczonek!!!! Hmmmm .... Poole or Sheffield? Lol

Wouldn't mind Gomolski back.

Were already laughing at it. A top two of Kurtz and Grajczonek!!!! Hmmmm .... Poole or Sheffield? Lol

When did they ride for Sheffield?

People in glass houses!

Edited by foreverblue

Who knows but you can be certain you won't be laughing at our team.

Very true. The only laughing will be Poole fans as we sail past 50 at Blunsdon.

• Like 1

How many of last season's team are we going to get if no Hans then it will be one or maybe if we sign James two .well let's hope Matt got a world class rider lined up to help Brady out at the top end of the team