1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Kurtz

Klindt

Walasek

Grajkzonek

Robert Lambert (if Matt’s quick)

Woryna

Bedpaniak

You wish, even that team is stronger than yours!

38 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Ah bless you 

Differences of opinion is trolling is it?

Have a little look at Shovlar and Matt Ford fan on Swindons thread my dear!

A team was put up on here by DC2 and i thought it looked poor.......it probably wont be the Poole team.

Hans has said he isnt coming back....Jack has already gone.....and Chris looking less likely..........so please tell me how that is trolling??? 

Oh and please can you tell your own fan , Rayc, to also stop trolling as he also though that DC2 team would be bottom.

Thanks for your time and insight into Pooles team

Probably won't be the Poole team! I doubt Matt Ford has rung walasek in years. Not worried at all not having a Holder in the team.

Edited by foreverblue

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You wish, even that team is stronger than yours!

Opinion apart - that is just wrong!  :wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

I agree with that.I'd welcome Hans to King's Lynn.

Exactly you only have to look at how he behaved on that particular night when others refused to ride.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Ah bless you 

Differences of opinion is trolling is it?

Have a little look at Shovlar and Matt Ford fan on Swindons thread my dear!

A team was put up on here by DC2 and i thought it looked poor.......it probably wont be the Poole team.

Hans has said he isnt coming back....Jack has already gone.....and Chris looking less likely..........so please tell me how that is trolling??? 

Oh and please can you tell your own fan , Rayc, to also stop trolling as he also though that DC2 team would be bottom.

Thanks for your time and insight into Pooles team

Thing is Gavan as a Poole fan I don't go on a Swindon thread! I only go on Somerset's to see what is happening with the Holder's!!!

You know DC2's team won't happen, he is definitely trolling, no wonder the thread is over 200 pages it is just ridiculous. You saying it is not going well at Poole is stirring, unless you know who else is signing of course.

Some advice try not to be so patronising when debating it makes you look like a t***.

Seriously, just look down this season’s averages - where are the big Poole riders coming from? If not Robert Lambert to join Kurtz and Grajczonek, who will they have? Przrzpelski???  Every decent foreigner is now 8 plus and out of reach. Can’t even have old guys like Jonsson or Protaziewicz, both over 8. Might have to resort to an uncommitted team of six pointers with Milik, Madsen and Gomolski?

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Seriously, just look down this season’s averages - where are the big Poole riders coming from? If not Robert Lambert to join Kurtz and Grajczonek, who will they have? Przrzpelski???  Every decent foreigner is now 8 plus and out of reach. Can’t even have old guys like Jonsson or Protaziewicz, both over 8. Might have to resort to an uncommitted team of six pointers with Milik, Madsen and Gomolski?

Hoorah, a non trolling post!! I wouldn't mind having Gomolski but think he has said he isn't riding in the UK?! Milik is probably a possibility but Sundstrom's name seems to be the most rumoured. 

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Seriously don't worry about us we have no worries with or without Holder.

Give us your best team then. Your gonna need Euro journeymen to replace Holder and Andersen.

Just now, DC2 said:

Jepsen Jensen?

Oh please give it a rest you are getting just like Matt Ford Fan, who knows who Matt has up his sleeve but I think it depends on how talks go with Chris Holder and we obviously have a better alternative to Hans or he would have been signed.

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Give us your best team then. Your gonna need Euro journeymen to replace Holder and Andersen.

Shemak Pawlicki?

I can only think 2 things on this:

Ford wanted Hans and Chris and circumstances means he gets neither

Or he has some other big name lined up.

Cant see who is available in Europe that would make Poole stronger than having Hans or Chris. Ford could be cutting his nose off to spite his face. After 2 poor seasons by Pooles standards he needs to deliver a team capable of challenging this season