British Speedway Forum

There is of course the possibility that all the talk about CH is hot air, and it has been decided one way or the other quite a while ago, none of us really know.

• Like 1

Good luck to whoever signs him.After all he needs to be here for his son.

5 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

For me IF (and I say IF) Holder was not returning, then for me it would take someone special to be coming in instead of Hans to allow him possibly to sign elsewhere.

5 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Speedway Star is saying Hans to Leicester, so presumably MF has given his OK?!

To both posters,  who owns Hans?? Surely unless Poole own him they would have no say??

• Confused 1

Hans Andersen's recent tweet didn't seem like him leaving Poole was of his choice.  A rider worth much more than his average IMO, Poole loss is very much Leicesters likely gain.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Col said:

Hans Andersen's recent tweet didn't seem like him leaving Poole was of his choice.  A rider worth much more than his average IMO, Poole loss is very much Leicesters likely gain.

quite agree forget averages i know who  i rather have over hans or holder any time if hans does go to leicester they look pretty strong to me

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

Bored now.

Do you realise: if you post that on social media now 50,000 people will have shared it by lunchtime, 8 billion by tea time, and by tomorrow the world leaders will have all seen that we’re all not working hard enough and we’ll all be subject to a totalitarian regime ...... run by the BSPA! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Do you realise: if you post that on social media now 50,000 people will have shared it by lunchtime, 8 billion by tea time, and by tomorrow the world leaders will have all seen that we’re all not working hard enough and we’ll all be subject to a totalitarian regime ...... run by the BSPA! :)

But how many of those that have shared it have actually read and taken any notice of any message if they have no interest in speedway.

If someone posts a message about knitting do you read and start looking into it ?

Hmmmm ....... do you have any woollen garments? Such is the power of social media. :)

26 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Hmmmm ....... do you have any woollen garments? Such is the power of social media. :)

Only if people actually take the message in and do something about it.  It is like a lot of adverts on social media and the tv ,  if recorded from the tv most people fast forward through the ads and ignore them, if on other social media people only take notice if they are interested in the product advertised. 

Adverts pop up on this forum but I ignore 99.9% of them, the same as tweets from posters about football, there I ignore 100% of those.

Others might read all the adverts but many do not.

Edited by A ORLOV

Interesting article in the Echo, Matt to hold 'final' talks with Hans before he signs for someone. 

Is there a chance Hans could be back or is he playing mind games with Chris?? :unsure:

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Interesting article in the Echo, Matt to hold 'final' talks with Hans before he signs for someone. 

Is there a chance Hans could be back or is he playing mind games with Chris?? :unsure:

I honestly think the Polish 3 club rule is the issue here. 

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Not sure what you're talking about DC2. I think you're trying to make some sort of point but it isn't very clear.

• Like 1

No, nor am I. More rubbish in the public domain. :)

1 hour ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

I honestly think the Polish 3 club rule is the issue here. 

I partly agree. Don't think one rider has been announced in UK who is doing more than what the POL EXL rules allow. Unless he is not riding in EXL where he can ride where he likes. Such as Hans A.

Poole have 17.89 points left for the 3 riders. IF... Shanes is in that takes 2.95 leaving 14.94. You could even have both HA at 7.75 and Chris H at 7.16 = 14.91.

Well rumoured of course has been Linus Sundstrom on this Forum and he should be 7.22 LESS the 2% per season for not having ridden here since 2013, meaning 7.22 less 8% = 6.64 meaning they could sign any 2 from 3 from Holder/Andersen or Sundstrom. But Sundstrom cant be announced or signed unless the Poles relax the 3 League rule as he rides POL EXL plus both Swe leagues.

It could be mind games or it could still be the 3 League POL rule which will pee off Kings Lynn if they are planning to try and get NKI back if it isn't relaxed to allow 4 leagues. He already signed POL EXL/SWE and as it stands still can only do DK as his Nationality League.

• Like 1