British Speedway Forum

I think thats solid. Just depends who the other 2 you get to add to that..

I never like to see a rider injured by Klindt coming back and getting those low scores and dropping his average by 0.3 of a point could make a massive difference.

can't see that team doing a lot middle to bottom half of the league
  • Like 1

So Kurtz 8.08

Woryna 4.65

Ellis 5.56

Shanes 2.95

Klindt 5.78

uses 27.02 of the available points, leaving around 15 to 18 points depending on the final points limit (42-45)?!

Room for a couple of decent heat leaders!!

Surely if the league goes to 12 teams the point limit is more likely to be 40-42 than 42-45?

Just to clarify I only added the averages to what Brandon Bob had posted previously and added Klindt into the mix as MF had previously said he would like to fit Nicolai in again.

As for the Ellis rumour (very strong rumour amongst sponsors) JTS previously said he knew nothing about it and at the time Adam was racing abroad, That's a bit different to 'categorically stating there's nothing doing' ?! As I said at the time fathers don't always know what is happening with their sons?! :D:wink::nono: The info amongst sponsors was that Poole had purchased Ellis' contract from Lakeside. I've no reason to doubt that info as the sponsors were discussing the possibility of 2018 sponsorship - in addition to those Poole companies that already sponsor Adam viz a viz his Swindon kevlars in the final on BT last night.

Sometimes 2 and 2 actually do add up to 4. :t:

Apologies Skidder. That is my recollection too, however, my comment doesn't read like that.

So are you saying Adam knew about the impending transfer of his registration to Poole? He certainly is on an attractive average for 2018.

Of course, even if he is now a Poole asset, he may still decide to ride for the 2017 Champions.... :P

Absolutely Blueboy your last line could be true. Of course if it is true about Poole now owning his contract, then MF would have to give permission for any other clubs to negotiate with him - and he would only do that if he had no intention to use him in the Poole side. I would imagine if any announcement is going to be made it can now be done after the end of Swindon's fixtures.

To be fair Adam was only released by Poole due to his high average - its usually just a numbers game!!

Surely if the league goes to 12 teams the point limit is more likely to be 40-42 than 42-45?

I agree and have argued that very point on another forum but some fans on the other forum seem to be of the opinion that it could/should go to 45 points??!!

• Like 2

Absolutely Blueboy your last line could be true. Of course if it is true about Poole now owning his contract, then MF would have to give permission for any other clubs to negotiate with him - and he would only do that if he had no intention to use him in the Poole side. I would imagine if any announcement is going to be made it can now be done after the end of Swindon's fixtures.

To be fair Adam was only released by Poole due to his high average - its usually just a numbers game!!

I agree and have argued that very point on another forum but some fans on the other forum seem to be of the opinion that it could/should go to 45 points??!!

I want 45pts. Give all clubs a fair chance.

Ellis has a nice average which should go up, would like him back at Swindon.

I dont like going there as a spectator, so i would rather not go there as a rider...

Would people be happy with Kurtz, Hans and Magic as the 3 heat leaders. I would have Hans back only if he is the 3rd heat leader. Anything else I dont think its worth it.

I have a feeling though that Matt wont have him as the 3rd heat leader. Thats the Wildcard sport.

I feel that we have 5/7 riders already signed up for this team no matter what the points difference is. And its depending on the points what happens.

No Holders back now. Send them on Loan to Somerset. That will keep them happy. And if you get Magic that will keep Kurtz happy because he will learn to be a world class rider. (Yes, that is a dig at Chris Holder)

darcy said on twitter he dont think chris will be back at poole next season anyway still magic for me as our no 1

I want 45pts. Give all clubs a fair chance.

You contradict yourself with this comment.

If the league increases to 10-12 clubs the last thing a 45 point limit would do is give all clubs a fair chance.

• Like 1

Would people be happy with Kurtz, Hans and Magic as the 3 heat leaders. I would have Hans back only if he is the 3rd heat leader. Anything else I dont think its worth it.

I have a feeling though that Matt wont have him as the 3rd heat leader. Thats the Wildcard sport.

I feel that we have 5/7 riders already signed up for this team no matter what the points difference is. And its depending on the points what happens.

No Holders back now. Send them on Loan to Somerset. That will keep them happy. And if you get Magic that will keep Kurtz happy because he will learn to be a world class rider. (Yes, that is a dig at Chris Holder)

No I wouldn't tbh. We need a complete overall from this year.

I said yes to Hans but I've changed my mind now. Don't want Jack Holder back unless we get Chris but that's not going to happen. Klindt NO NO will be in the 1-5 all season and will struggle.

Need a very strong 3 & 4 pairing

1. Magic Janowski

2. Adam Ellis

5. Brady Kurtz

6. Kacper Woryna

7. James Shanes

No I wouldn't tbh. We need a complete overall from this year.

I said yes to Hans but I've changed my mind now. Don't want Jack Holder back unless we get Chris but that's not going to happen. Klindt NO NO will be in the 1-5 all season and will struggle.

Need a very strong 3 & 4 pairing

1. Magic Janowski

2. Adam Ellis

5. Brady Kurtz

6. Kacper Woryna

7. James Shanes

Still need a decent team building average as well... Not just for us.

Edited by Starman2006

FB I think what you meant to say is Klindt won't be long in the 1-5 with Woryna starting at reserve?! (Apologies if I've read that wrong?!)

FB I think what you meant to say is Klindt won't be long in the 1-5 with Woryna starting at reserve?! (Apologies if I've read that wrong?!)

Yeah thanks now edited!

Would people have Lindback back on a 7 average. Thats what he would come in on. No GP next year and might want to have the extra rides. Is a chance that he might return.

Would not mind Magic, Lindback and Kurtz.

Lindback is younger and 0.75 points less than Hans??

Would people have Lindback back on a 7 average. Thats what he would come in on. No GP next year and might want to have the extra rides. Is a chance that he might return.

Would not mind Magic, Lindback and Kurtz.

Lindback is younger and 0.75 points less than Hans??

not for me sooner have hans any day of the week jmo