British Speedway Forum

20 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I gave you the bet. You failed accept them Ross. And if you think Kildemands average of 6.67 is not abysmal, considering he was in the GP’s and Swindons number one two seasons ago, you don’t know anything about speedway.

No more abysmal then how much Holders average has dropped for a former world number one. You cant say Holder would have done any better

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

No more abysmal then how much Holders average has dropped for a former world number one. You cant say Holder would have done any better

Lol of course Shovvy can say that, he is the king of balloney! :)

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You mention the 2 Poles and Josh as "ok"

The 2 poles are doing their average .. Josh and Linus are the poor ones..

Josh starting ave  7.34   now 5.45 :blink:

Linus ..................   7.22 now 5.20 :blink:

Spanner .............. 4.54 now 4.73  up

Woryna .............. 4.65 now 4.76 up

We were told how good Woryna was going to be....heck we were shown videos.

Spanner was also supposed to up his average.

We was told how these 2 were on false averages.........so for them not to have even put on half a point between them is poor. 

They may come good but at the moment there inability to perform to the expected levels is a contributing factor

Just now, Gavan said:

Shovelit will. You know he will

Don't know why you're wasting your time with Shovelit. 

He doesn't know anything. 

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

I understand that totally and the Holder issue , wether he was back to his best or not, has caused Poole problems this year.

Kildemand shown in flashes what he can do but surely Poole fans cant be happy with Smolinski

Im hoping he's just a stop gap mate. IF, Chris returns and i hope these stumblling blocks/red tape can be sorted he will be fine, and with everybody behind him it will give him and the team a lift, its not gone well and riders are under performing for whatever reason. I felt sorry for james as i said in another post, he went out of his way to fund new equipment and a 2nd nights racing. Before he left he scored paid 11 at Sheffield, he was not going to improve overnight but he would have got there , he is also the type of rider i would like to see John Davis get hold of to impriove his gating tech, like he did the poor late Lee Richardson. James was riding to his average and in time would have improved. But Matt has to do what he thinks is right for the club fans and sponsors in order to make the play off's, the club is built on success, and we dont take failier lightly.

Edited by Starman2006

14 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Im hoping he's just a stop gap mate. IF, Chris returns and i hope these stumblling blocks/red tape can be sorted he will be fine, and with everybody behind him it will give him and the team a lift, its not gone well and riders are under performing for whatever reason. I felt sorry for james as i said in another post, he went out of his way to fund new equipment and a 2nd nights racing. Before he left he scored paid 11 at Sheffield, he was not going to improve overnight but he would have got there , he is also the type of rider i would like to see John Davis get hold of to impriove his gating tech, like he did the poor late Lee Richardson. James was riding to his average and in time would have improved. But Matt has to do what he thinks is right for the club fans and sponsors in order to make the play off's, the club is built on success, and we dont take failier lightly.

He achieved his average last season where to be fair the reserves were weaker.

This season the Poole team was built top heavy and the reserves are mainly stronger.

Shanes still gets his average yet is made the scapegoat for Pooles poor start!

The problems are higher up the team

• Like 1

I am sure we will be looking at a few changes at the end of May, who stays and who goes depends how they do over the next couple of weeks and if Smolinski  rides anywhere near his average I will be amazed so I can't really see him staying. It is pretty obvious where the problems are and even a on fire CH can not paper over all the cracks, I think Szczpaniak has been better lately so maybe Kurtz, Woryna and him are fairly safe but the rest are vunerable  even Josh. I wouldn't mind seeing Kacper Gomolski back, there's a rider who gives his all every race.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

I have said before how lang can we wait for chris surely there got to be a deadline sometime. before matt says enough a enough otherwise will be also rans ?

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

Just now, ray c said:

I have said before how lang can we wait for chris surely there got to be a deadline sometime before matt says enough a enough otherwise will be also rans ?

True, I think that point is fast approaching.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I gave you the bet. You failed accept them Ross. And if you think Kildemands average of 6.67 is not abysmal, considering he was in the GP’s and Swindons number one two seasons ago, you don’t know anything about speedway.

I didn't fail anything. Trackrat wanted a £100 on it and you blanked him or her. Now you are hiding away and refusing to accept any bets.

For example.....Abysmal is your contribution to this forum.

Kildemand has been a mixed bag just like he's always been. Either really good or really poor. Poor as of late but a mixed bag overall is a fair assessment.

You want someone to blame for the poor start then look no further than the 3 & 4 pairing of Grajczonek and Sundstrom.

You obviously don't know anything about Speedway. You tried telling me Szczepaniak wasn't a flop before the Swindon (Away) meeting. 

Word of advise.......don't offer bets if you don't accept wagers on them.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

We don't actually know if Holder would have done any better until he actually rides!

12 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I didn't fail anything. Trackrat wanted a £100 on it and you blanked him or her. Now you are hiding away and refusing to accept any bets.

For example.....Abysmal is your contribution to this forum.

Kildemand has been a mixed bag just like he's always been. Either really good or really poor. Poor as of late but a mixed bag overall is a fair assessment.

You want someone to blame for the poor start then look no further than the 3 & 4 pairing of Grajczonek and Sundstrom.

You obviously don't know anything about Speedway. You tried telling me Szczepaniak wasn't a flop before the Swindon (Away) meeting. 

Word of advise.......don't offer bets if you don't accept wagers on them.

Tbf he was a lot better at Swindon.

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I know. That's why I said before the Swindon away meeting. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I wasn't impressed with him TBH. Don't think he beat anyone bar the reserves.

• Like 1