British Speedway Forum

I dont care who he listens to, but we ain't going to have much of a team off 42.

If it's 42 for all teams.Equal playing field.As it is what ever the total ave.

Seems Chris Folder isn't as welcomed back to Poole as he was when Lynn sacked him.

Edited by Bald Bloke

If it's 42 for all teams.Equal playing field.As it is what ever the total ave.

Seems Chris Folder isn't as welcomed back to Poole as he was when Lynn sacked him.

Chris would be welcomed back with open arms by most. No club will have much of a team off 42.

Edited by Starman2006

Chris would be welcomed back with open arms by most.

Think I would have Chris! Dont want Jack back. Just doesnt seem to be focused enough. Thinks he is better than he is as well!!

Think I would have Chris! Dont want Jack back. Just doesnt seem to be focused enough. Thinks he is better than he is as well!!

Be very interesting to see what Matt does..

I would be very surprised to see Jack back at Poole next year. I'm pretty sure the article in the echo last week pointed to Jack more than any other rider.

Chris would be welcomed back with open arms by most. No club will have much of a team off 42.

And if it goes to 12 teams and the limit was 45 you would have some teams only building to 35. Can you explain how I think that helps the competition?
  • Like 1

Got no chance but just proving you can build a good team with a 42.00 points limit

1. M. Janowski 8.97

2. K. Newman 4.86

3. K. Kasprzak 6.86

4. A. Ellis 5.56

5. B. Kurtz 8.08

6. K. Woryna 4.65

7. J. Shanes 2.95

Got no chance but just proving you can build a good team with a 42.00 points limit

1. M. Janowski 8.97

2. K. Newman 4.86

3. K. Kasprzak 6.86

4. A. Ellis 5.56

5. B. Kurtz 8.08

6. K. Woryna 4.65

7. J. Shanes 2.95

kasprzak will never ride for poole again and kyle would he want to ride at poole next season afterthe way he was treated this season gone?

kasprzak will never ride for poole again and kyle would he want to ride at poole next season afterthe way he was treated this season gone?

Would Matt Ford want a rider who's girlfriend just slagged off the club after he left. I doubt it.

Can see KYLE, KK or the HOLDER's riding for Poole again. (Chris Maybe just) no Jack though.

And if it goes to 12 teams and the limit was 45 you would have some teams only building to 35. Can you explain how I think that helps the competition?

Im talking ALL clubs, not just Poole... Duh.

Would Matt Ford want a rider who's girlfriend just slagged off the club after he left. I doubt it.

Can see KYLE, KK or the HOLDER's riding for Poole again. (Chris Maybe just) no Jack though.

Yes she does seem to be very vocal on twitter maybe someone should teach her about keeping a dignified silence... Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 2

Yes she does seem to be very vocal on twitter maybe someone should teach her about keeping a dignified silence...

Yes she does seem to be very vocal on twitter maybe someone should teach her about keeping a dignified silence...

im being naive here who are we talking about?

im being naive here who are we talking about?

Kyles Girlfriend has a massive go at Matt ford. So he will just tell her to bugger off!!

Kyles Girlfriend has a massive go at Matt ford. So he will just tell her to bugger off!!

ye ok but it don't change that kyle was still poorly treated at poole season gone.
  • Like 2

I would'nt want to see Kyle race for us again anyway. Or KK for the matter. I was just saying you can build a decent team with a 42.00 points limit.