British Speedway Forum

NKI is interested in a British return. More than likely lining up for KL.

BV - Cook & Zagar?

KL - N K Iversen & R. Lambert

Leicester - Vaculik

Rye - Harris, Nicholls & Kasprzak

Swindon - Doyle & N. Morris

Wolves - Multiple options

Need a No.1 and fast.

Hancock if Glasgow don't move up?

Holder will be back and he is better than 6 of the above riders. Sure Ford is looking at options. Milik is the guy to get with Magic. Is near the same level as Magic but on 5.42 rather than 8.97.

Would love to have both back but doubt it. Emil is not signing a contract in Sweden! Has been in Sweden for many years. Came to Poole for Darcy meeting perhaps Ford had a word. I dont like the silence. But silence is normally good from Ford.

Sure it will all come together.

Why do people keep on about hancock he his not the answer as our no 1 imo

• Like 1

NKI is interested in a British return. More than likely lining up for KL.

BV - Cook & Zagar?

KL - N K Iversen & R. Lambert

Leicester - Vaculik

Rye - Harris, Nicholls & Kasprzak

Swindon - Doyle & N. Morris

Wolves - Multiple options

Need a No.1 and fast.

Hancock if Glasgow don't move up?

You forgot to put somerset..so add that to your list

Somerset ~ Holder

• Like 1

Wouldn't be surprised but I've a sneaky feeling it might be another off that list.

Somerset ~ Holder

Wouldn't be surprised but I've a sneaky feeling it might be another off that list.

ok let's have a guess nki

Somerset ~ Holder

Holder will be at Poole.

Somerset will have another team built on a tight budget I would think. Attendances aren't great so I doubt they could afford big name riders.

• Like 1

I know I'm a bit late but HaHaHaHaHaHaHAHa! Either Vaculik played Matt Ford or Matt Ford lied to his fans. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! Would only ever ride for Poole, yeah, HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

I know I'm a bit late but HaHaHaHaHaHaHAHa! Either Vaculik played Matt Ford or Matt Ford lied to his fans. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! Would only ever ride for Poole, yeah, HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Its funny as fk mate really is.

• Like 1

Its funny as fk mate really is.

With no club of my own these days the only pleasure I get is from Poole failing, messing up or being made to look mugs (and it doesn't happen often).

Holder will be at Poole.

Somerset will have another team built on a tight budget I would think. Attendances aren't great so I doubt they could afford big name riders.

Luckily holder isn't a big name anymore then.. And he signed before going back to Australia.

With no club of my own these days the only pleasure I get is from Poole failing, messing up or being made to look mugs (and it doesn't happen often).

It's becoming far more frequent now though..

What's happened to starman??is he okay??

Have I missed something? If you are talking about Vaculik to Poole I dont beive that was ever going to be the case. Just certain fans on here putting two and two together and getting 5.

Alternatively, Poole might have been after Vaculik but wouldnt bow down to his wage demands. Matt is never one to pay over the odds and especially so now there is no TV money (and no league racing on tv any more) which leads to less sponsorship money.

On another note the the first REF night at Poole stadium this Wednesday 8th November, doors open at 7 pm starts at 7.30. A general knowledge quiz night always a bit of fun with prizes and nearly always some morsels of info about next season.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Luckily holder isn't a big name anymore then.. And he signed before going back to Australia.

For Poole I would think

Have I missed something? If you are talking about Vaculik to Poole I dont beive that was ever going to be the case. Just certain fans on here putting two and two together and getting 5.

Alternatively, Poole might have been after Vaculik but wouldnt bow down to his wage demands. Matt is never one to pay over the odds and especially so now there is no TV money (and no league racing on tv any more) which leads to less sponsorship money.

On another note the the first REF night at Poole stadium this Wednesday 8th November, doors open at 7 pm starts at 7.30. A general knowledge quiz night always a bit of fun with prizes and nearly always some morsels of info about next season.

No league racing on TV anymore, has that been announced anywhere?

For Poole I would think

No...for bloody somerset..how many more times... He signed for somerset to race with his brother...and not on the motocross track that is poole