British Speedway Forum
Robbobee

Leicester Lions V Kings Lynn Stars 24 Jul 2017

No topic as yet for this upcoming match ?

Lions set to track Newman and Bates at reserve for this match given the new averages coming into force as of Mon ?

Harris guests for the injured Kim Nilsson whilst we have r/r for Przedpelski meaning any of the riders can take a ride including Bomber - as far as I know no problems with Lions tracking King, Bjerre and Riss ....

I reckon if we can keep clear of any more crashes / mishaps etc we can win this one .... go Lions !

Cheers

LEICESTER are urging supporters to get behind their wounded side as they host King's Lynn at Beaumont Park on Monday (7.30).

A big crowd took advantage of slashed admission prices to watch the Watling JCB Lions narrowly miss out in a thriller against Swindon last week.

Their injury-hit side will now aim to build on the character shown in that defeat to see off the Stars - but co-promoter Marc Bates insists they need plenty of vocal support.

Bates said: "The crowd and the atmosphere against Swindon was fantastic, and we nearly managed to get the win with just four riders.

"We want to get that sort of support every week, so we really hope people will come back and we'll get a big crowd against King's Lynn on Monday.

"We want all the kids who got air horns and blowers last week to bring them back to make plenty of noise and support the lads who are left."

Anyone who brings their programme from last week's clash with Swindon will be able to get £2 off their admission for Monday's meeting.

Edited by nightshift

You'll be lucky. :lol: If we are actually told before the match tomorrow the line-up will be in alphabetical order. Personally I'd rather print a blank programme and fill it in when I get there rather than be forced to buy one so that little tactic doesn't work with me.

Info is now on web site

Team is

1 Batch

2 Jorgenson

3 R/R

4 Huckenbeck

5 Lambert

6 Kerr

7 Lambert S

LEICESTER: Chris Harris, Erik Riss, Lasse Bjerre, Pawel Przedpelski R/R, Danny King, Kyle Newman, Josh Bates.

KING'S LYNN: Troy Batchelor, Thomas Jorgensen, Chris Holder R/R, Kai Huckenbeck, Robert Lambert, Lewis Kerr, Simon Lambert.

After his performance for Swindon at Leicester last Monday i would have tried to get Musielak in for Rose.At reserve he could have scored a shed load,especially having to use R/R for Holder.

• Like 2

After his performance for Swindon at Leicester last Monday i would have tried to get Musielak in for Rose.At reserve he could have scored a shed load,especially having to use R/R for Holder.

Fly him over from Poland? Obviously prefer to use a club asset.

Fly him over from Poland? Obviously prefer to use a club asset.

I'd prefer 4pts,and try to make the play-offs.

• Like 1

I'd prefer 4pts,and try to make the play-offs.

Of course, we all do but we have to be realistic?

Good to hear Jack Holder's take on that Thursday from the Under 21 coverage in Poznan.

Of course, we all do but we have to be realistic?

Good to hear Jack Holder's take on that Thursday from the Under 21 coverage in Poznan.

It appears Holder's 28 day ban and the state of the Lynn track, is the topic of all interviews and conversation at Poznan.

It appears Holder's 28 day ban and the state of the Lynn track, is the topic of all interviews and conversation at Poznan.

Nope just in Jack's interview.

they also asked Robert Lambert but he swerved it quite nicely

Are you actually watching it, The interviewer asked Lambert is their interview, also Emerlenco and the other commentator were discussing it at length ,

I was NOT wrong , so please when you query as you did, I suggest you take on board all the contents of the post and not automatically think I'm talking rubbish

I often think that of things you say, but reframe from contradicting as It only creates bad feelings....

they also asked Robert Lambert but he swerved it quite nicely

Missed that.... glad Jack said his bit though...

Are you actually watching it, The interviewer asked Lambert is their interview, also Emerlenco and the other commentator were discussing it at length ,

I was NOT wrong , so please when you query as you did, I suggest you take on board all the contents of the post and not automatically think I'm talking rubbish

I often think that of things you say, but reframe from contradicting as It only creates bad feelings....

I haven't watched the meeting 100%, sorry G!! Multitasking with a glass of red wine, not a good combination ha Edited by Trees