British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Monarchs Ch 27-7-17@7-30pm

Club ain't getting my money, I'm becoming GP tart

Cookie, you give the impression that you deserve special treatment when you attend Foxhall, wasn't the red carpet wide enough? Or have I read all the posts totally the wrong way?

No spanner mate I feel I deserve to be treated like a valued customer which all speedway fans are when its a declining sport 😞 don't need any special treatment, as I've said I brought a few new fans along this year, one whom started attending regularly with me and that person won't attend again or has no desire too (unless I drag them along for which I have no desire to) after said person witnessed the way they treat the paying public and go for the throat of someone who has put alot of money into the club through paying for tickets every week.

And for me not being entertained! Yes before people start moaning again, I don't care if they win the league or finish bottom I just want to see great racing irrespective of result.

Now, hope the meeting is a great one for all involved and everyone is satisfied in their own way

Providing the weather stays fine, I expect a meeting at least as close as last time, Masters and Wells go well at Foxhall, Pijper is not as bad as being made out and if Clegg and Pickering gate they will also cause problems and who knows how Erik Riss will perform. I will be happy if we just get another home win.

So how did pjiper do tonight???

What's going on at foxhall.?? Not another lead going towards end of meeting??

See Sedgmen helping his no1 team out in heat 14.

Good result for the monarchs helping us to keep top spot.

• Like 2

See Sedgmen helping his no1 team out in heat 14.

Good result for the monarchs helping us to keep top spot.

Was just about to say, 'I wonder what Scottish club JS will be riding for next year'.

• Like 1

Was just about to say, 'I wonder what Scottish club JS will be riding for next year'.

Not suggesting another Wolbert are you 😯

Not suggesting another Wolbert are you

Me? Never.

So we are now throwing leads away at home. That's never a good sign.

Keep it up, its us there next Thursday.

Edited by MD

Sedgy's heart has always been at Armadiddle.