British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

Whilst not being a fan of Chapman I support him in his actions, the powers that be need to take a stand against rider power before it becomes completely out of control. Those that would continue their appeasement to these whingers should realise the tail has to stop wagging the dog. These two plus the likes of Schlein are always happy to have a pop at speedway in this country, but are also happy to take advantage of riding here, that two now cant ride here they are still whinging, the old adage be careful what you wish for comes to mind.

• Like 4

Pity his partner in crime managed to scrounge his medical certificate, otherwise he could have received his 28 days too :D

What for? Being injured? :rolleyes:

What for? Being injured? :rolleyes:

A very debatable injury too . Based on the fact he was perfectly fit the following night.

Escaped his due punishment on a technicality IMO.

• Like 1

Interesting they have used rule 3.2.10....

If my name was Jack Holder I'd be worried they were coming for me next!

Cook next to come under the axe ???? !!! ;)

Interesting they have used rule 3.2.10....

If my name was Jack Holder I'd be worried they were coming for me next!

Hopefully :D

• Like 2

A very debatable injury too . Based on the fact he was perfectly fit the following night.

Escaped his due punishment on a technicality IMO.

He had a medical certificate - there is no debate - despite what you may think/want

He had a medical certificate - there is no debate - despite what you may think/want

He had a certificate , but I think there is plenty of room for debate.

I accept he won't be punished, however I believe he knew the consequences of his actions when withdrawing, so covered his "rear" with a certificate, which seem to be handed out like confetti in the world of speedway.

• Like 2

Please could TB or his representative scan the alleged certificate and display it on here? No such certificate was issued by anyone with the authority to do so on the night. TB was just signed out of the meeting because the "injury" may have impeded his further riding that night.

• Like 4

unlike Britain, where riders always get paid ontime...

No, but neither is it a case of the grass always being greener.

Please could TB or his representative scan the alleged certificate and display it on here? No such certificate was issued by anyone with the authority to do so on the night. TB was just signed out of the meeting because the "injury" may have impeded his further riding that night.

Well there you go Steve Zero make what you will from that post. :shock:

Seems there is still plenty of room for debate. :D

Edited by Dave Jones

Bit gob smacked by all of this. Fully supported his original 28 day ban and his sacking but 9 months!!! I'm wondering if he has actually got another 28 day ban which starts from the beginning of next season and there's been some journalist licence taken. There again it doesn't change much as he couldn't ride in the UK this season anyway. Maybe it's karma for all the male cow dung he has been spouting on twitter, the comments to Graham Drury in particular were totally out of order, maybe that's what breaching rule 3.2.7 refers to.

Forgive the ramblings

• Like 1

From the speedwaygb report: "But having been issued with a medical certificate, the SCB had no grounds to take action against the Queenslander.". As I said there is no debate!