British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

I do not think I am important at all, unlike you. "There is no debate". If there is a magic piece of paper that all of British speedway seems to be talking about, just show the bloody thing. TRANSPARENCY is a wonderful concept! No debate on that!

All of British speedway is talking about? It's just you! Why do you feel the need to see a medical certificate? In your work, a medical certificate is between you and the HR department - or for transparency are you wanting it posted on the notice board /intranet. The SCB have ruled and they are satisfied - why is that not good enough for you?

• Like 1

All of British speedway is talking about? It's just you! Why do you feel the need to see a medical certificate? In your work, a medical certificate is between you and the HR department - or for transparency are you wanting it posted on the notice board /intranet. The SCB have ruled and they are satisfied - why is that not good enough for you?

I agree its confidential between you and the person that employs you.

I believe Hans was one of the ring leaders in getting the Elrc at lynn called off for a grippy track some 7 years ago. The riders were split then. Hans was in good form and regarded as one of the worlds elite.

I guess a rider who is at the top of his game makes a louder noise than the ones who are probably seen as replaceable. In a couple of years Time when holder is seen as an over priced 7 pointer who has rode for half the clubs in the league. Holder probably won't play up so much then because he will be seen as replaceable. If Thomas h scores 8 then he has replaced holder adequately already.

The loss of troys scoring is more worth of talking about. But he seems as popular as a poo in a swimming pool.

They are rock stars in their own eyes. Massive egos. When life isn't to their head in clouds standard then they spit their dummy out.

It's no loss

• Like 1

He wasn't taking the bends confidently, he certainly didn't look at ease with the track.

He looked confident riding against his brother

Probably because I don't automatically digest every bit of rubbish I am fed! Every sickness note that I have ever seen signs an employee/person off for a certain period of time. In answer to a certain poster, what is so confidential about a sickness note that says "you should refrain from undertaking your normal activities for X hours or Y days". Just as a matter of interest, who exactly is Batchelor's HR department?

Well he would. Won't want to lose to Jack!

If the track is unfit, then it's unfit, full stop!

• Like 1

If the track is unfit, then it's unfit, full stop!

100% agree.. But in this case, 12 riders, and the referee thought the track was fit to race.

So the point in question, is not directed to the track being unfit, but to the riders who were unfit,,, Full Stop!!

• Like 3

Probably because I don't automatically digest every bit of rubbish I am fed! Every sickness note that I have ever seen signs an employee/person off for a certain period of time. In answer to a certain poster, what is so confidential about a sickness note that says "you should refrain from undertaking your normal activities for X hours or Y days". Just as a matter of interest, who exactly is Batchelor's HR department?

He could of had a sicknote for six months. It makes no difference as he could still of ridden the following night, if he declared himself fit. Edited by Game On

And no one is surprised.

Ward showing his true colours yet again.

So that's how you pay back all the clubs and fans who gave you 110% support in your tough days.

What a vulgar character he really is.

What an hypocrite you are after going overboard defending ward as do you woffinden who also constantly slags off british speedway.

Wealthy Ward pleaded poverty and british fans fell for it, He has quickly forgot what british speedway did for him before and after the accident.

• Like 1

What an hypocrite you are after going overboard defending ward as do you woffinden who also constantly slags off british speedway.

Wealthy Ward pleaded poverty and british fans fell for it, He has quickly forgot what british speedway did for him before and after the accident.

What on earth on you on about?!?

I couldn't give a monkeys about Ward.

Like to quote me defending Woffy? ?

He can do what he likes, I'd rather he ride here but he is doing what virtually 90% of the top boys do.

feel free to quote me being positive about Ward tho. Good luck with that.

What a strange reply in the first place.

Look at how he rides the bends... there's footage of that heat somewhere on the net...

Are you on a wind up or are you morphing into Starman? What an outrageous comment to make. If Holder thinks the track was unfit, it doesn't matter who is racing against!

• Like 3

Look at how he rides the bends... there's footage of that heat somewhere on the net...

Well i think he hasnt the confidence anymore at any track
  • Like 1

He could of had a sicknote for six months. It makes no difference as he could still of ridden the following night, if he declared himself fit.

If someone has been signed off as unfit to work by a qualified medical professional and then choose to ignore it, there are potentially serious implications if something goes wrong. (Not wishing to be pedantic, it's could have and could still have)