British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

What a disgraceful thing to say, you should be frown of this forum for those comments, that bloke is in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, he needs all the help he can get

Yes i would frown on those comments.

I see you've been whipped into line after revealing how Chapman screwed Belle Vue over the British Final tickets sales last season. I bet you have to pay him more than 10% a a further punishment for your gormless gaff.

Afraid your old brain cells seem to have stopped working again. Nobody has been 'whipped' into line by anybody, as there was no need to. Promotions make their own decision whether to sell British Final tickets, so I did not screw up anything. Which was also said at the time for those like you suffering from too hard of reading. There's only one 'gormless gaff' around here, and his initials are FF.

Now go back to sleep.

I see you've been whipped into line after revealing how Chapman screwed Belle Vue over the British Final tickets sales last season. I bet you have to pay him more than 10% a a further punishment for your gormless gaff.

Afraid your old brain cells seem to have stopped working again. Nobody has been 'whipped' into line by anybody, as there was no need to. Promotions make their own decision whether to sell British Final tickets, so I did not screw up anything. Which was also said at the time for those like you suffering from too hard of reading. There's only one 'gormless gaff' around here, and his initials are FF.

Now go back to sleep.

• Like 4

Has he been back on twitter to clarify that and to say he meant no offence to the thousands of British fans who have supported him?

You mean he realised what a foolĂ­sh thing he said and did in the first place.

It's no good grovelling for sympathy now. British speedway helped his career and now he wants to slate it.

Too little too late I'm afraid.

He just can't help himself.

• Like 2

57 pages of drivel... probably time to get over this. He wasn't happy, he refused to ride, he got punished. Why speedway fans need to nit pick everything is beyond me. Constantly trying to one up each other... it's pathetic.

• Like 2

You mean he realised what a foolĂ­sh thing he said and did in the first place.

It's no good grovelling for sympathy now. British speedway helped his career and now he wants to slate it.

Too little too late I'm afraid.

He just can't help himself.

No, he realised that some fans would take what he said the wrong way ...... he was simply reacting to his mate's treatment from the British authorities .... who wouldn't stand up for someone who supported you through thick and very, very thin as Holder has done for Darcy?
  • Like 1

No, he realised that some fans would take what he said the wrong way ...... he was simply reacting to his mate's treatment from the British authorities .... who wouldn't stand up for someone who supported you through thick and very, very thin as Holder has done for Darcy?

He had little thought for the fans when he made his damning post. Yet again he has done something then thought after.

If he had thought before reacting he might not have come across so silly.

British speedway did a lot for his career. He now says "F**k British Speedway I'm not supporting British Speedway anymore". Well the tweet he now is trying to explain and grovel about did.

its clear what he meant.

Don't piddle on a league that's helped your career .......and rehabilitation.

damage is done I'm afraid.

• Like 5

He had little thought for the fans when he made his damning post. Yet again he has done something then thought after.

If he had thought before reacting he might not have come across so silly.

British speedway did a lot for his career. He now says "F**k British Speedway I'm not supporting British Speedway anymore". Well the tweet he now is trying to explain and grovel about did.

its clear what he meant.

Don't piddle on a league that's helped your career .......and rehabilitation.

damage is done I'm afraid.

For some, probs those who have never supported him anyways?

For some, probs those who have never supported him anyways?

As if it's not a big enough kick in the teeth to the fans who have supported but to hit out at a country that has supported you throughout your career it's an utter disgrace.

Darcy always had his excusers who to them never did anything wrong.

The minority tho I'd say.

• Like 2

Jorgensen said: “It was raining more or less all night but I was told we had a chance of winning or a point when I was sent out for Heat 15. Until then I had just tried to get on with my riding.

“I was happy with my performance, there was just that one heat where I touched the tapes but the rest was spot on. I made some really good starts and had some good speed.

“It was hard out there. In Heat 15 I had to take off my goggles, I had already gone through all my tear-offs. It was not clever but I needed to see, especially when we were chasing those two points.”

• Like 1

Too right, it's awful they are no longer involved with their vision

Sorry have people got a short memory of how it ended and why they were not allowed to carry on ?..keep all the gate receipts and don't pay any bills is not how a speedway club should allowed to run ..fair play to them for getting the project off the ground but never had a clue how to run it . Edited by orion
  • Like 3

Sorry have people got a short memory of how it ended and why were not allowed to carry on ..keep all the gate receipts and don't any bills is the way a speedway club should allowed to run ..fair play to them for getting the project off the ground but never had a clue how to run it .

Did they successfully sue the contractors for using defective material under the track?

Did they successfully sue the contractors for using defective material under the track?

It sure they could as the contract was between the council and the contractors? So only the council could have sued or withheld payment.

Isn't it illegal to remove goggles during the race?

Thought that was at the start of a race.

Not sure did they you tell me ?the bottom line is from start to finish they never had a clue what they were doing making mistake after mistake and ran with an impossible business plan that ended up with them taking all the gate receipts without paying any bills included the riders wages ..quite rightly they were removed .