British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Rye House Thurs 10/8/17

Don't make sense to me.Why do that when they are fighting for 4th spot.

not much in speedway makes sense thease days

but coment was a bit tounge in cheek as the mighty poole could never be that bad

but all other speedway fans have noticeds the rule bending they have got away with over the years

Well not much to say about that. Team looked beaten on the track walk and it was confirmed in heat one when Barker blitzed the field.

It shows just how bad Poole were tonight when riders like Barker, Wells and Robson looked like top flight heat leaders. These riders who normally score 4-6 points at Poole, suddenly looked like GP stars. Gone out of the gate and then pulled away. For more or less the whole meeting the Rye riders blitzed Poole out of the gate. It wasn't just one Rye rider but both. In the first 7 heats Rye gated in 5-1s 6 times. All very strange.

Track was in very good condition. Nice and smooth. No excuses.

As for KK. He rode like a donkey all season but tonight was slapping his helmet, beating himself up for the points. Let Poole down very badly all season but then seems to think there is a point to prove because Matt sacked his sorry arse. If he had ridden this season like that he wouldn't have been sacked. One very weird rider.

But well done to Rye. They could only beat what is put in front of them and it couldn't have been easier tonight. I guess the blessing is we won't be the whipping boys in the playoffs.

No point doing a team review. Kennett unlucky shepherding Shanes home in heat 14 for his bike to blow up on the final bend, and Hans bike to blow up in heat 15 when leading. Made no difference to the end result.

Wolves next week. Four more easy points heading to the midlands.

Can't do any better than that Steve, very sad state of affairs.

• Like 1

Isn't that a sad indictment of how some/many of the speedway world look upon Poole? No doubt, currently the biggest club in British speedway, but because of their alleged skullduggery in the recent past, there will be many who enjoy watching the mighty fall.

fully agree with all you say here

i have respect for poole for how big they are in the sport and what matt ford puts into the club

but then as you say the skullduggery just wipes all that out

• Like 1

Cold showers for The Rockets tonight ?

Golden showers for the Pirates :oops:

• Like 3

fully agree with all you say here

i have respect for poole for how big they are in the sport and what matt ford puts into the club

but then as you say the skullduggery just wipes all that out

So what good is it going to do us this side of the play off's..

Wolves next week. Four more easy points heading to the midlands.

I wouldn't count on it as Wolves usually contrive to lose matches they should win - R/R for Masters is very weak.

What will be interesting though will be to see how many of the Poole faithful turn up after tonight's drubbing.

Starman likes to tell us that rider all want to ride for Poole. Starman tells us Middlo can get the best out of any rider.

Starman can never give examples.

I can give one huge, massive example of a rider clearly not wanting to be at Poole and Middlo failing to motivate him. Krzysztof Kasprzak.

Just seen the result - bloody fantastic :D

Have Poole been relegated yet?

Starman likes to tell us that rider all want to ride for Poole. Starman tells us Middlo can get the best out of any rider.

Starman can never give examples.

I can give one huge, massive example of a rider clearly not wanting to be at Poole and Middlo failing to motivate him. Krzysztof Kasprzak.

Middlo gets what he deserves on KK, calling out a rider so publicly on Twitter early in the season was never going to be a wise decision!

Shovlar, Starman, Gater1, Arthur Fry, your boys TOOk A HELL OF A BEATING.😂

• Like 5

Maybe Coventry style blackmailing to sign batchelor and holder to follow? "Sign them or we pull out" type thing

Or maybe a King's Lynn let's win nothing ever type thing.

I can. KK was riding new engines tonight. The Gerhards.

Edited by Starman2006

Shovlar, Starman, Gater1, Arthur Fry, your boys TOOk A HELL OF A BEATING.

Did Rye House go home with a BIG four points? :rofl:

• Like 1

Muddlo has to be sacked now. Riders not performing for him at Poole but improving elsewhere. It happens in football. Maybe the riders are tired of hearing the same motivational speech.

Never rated him as a rider let alone a team manager !!!

• Like 1

Hilarious result. Clearly Kasprzak is not in next years plans as he didn't average reduction memo.

Edited by Col