British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Rye House Thurs 10/8/17

Well I'm going to this one, first one since May bank holiday vs Swindon. Hopefully they have been saving their home win for me! :D

Shame Rye didn't win the other night, make this meeting more interesting! Also what will KK do? Be interesting to find out!

Thoughts?

Well I'm going to this one, first one since May bank holiday vs Swindon. Hopefully they have been saving their home win for me! :D

Shame Rye didn't win the other night, make this meeting more interesting! Also what will KK do? Be interesting to find out!

Thoughts?

If he scores 7 points, i will be suprised, our boys just need to ruffle him up a bit from the get go and he'l throw the towel in..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

KK to score an 18 point max, Harris and Nicholls another 18 and 12 from Robbo, Wells and Barker.

Poole 42 Rye House 48

:D I wish we had options other than just the 'Like' icon similar to those on Facebook then I needn't have bothered writing this.

Once James Shanes beats KK in heat 2, Pirates will be fine!! lol

KK to score an 18 point max, Harris and Nicholls another 18 and 12 from Robbo, Wells and Barker.

Poole 42 Rye House 48

:rofl:

• Like 1

We will finally win at home.

Barker, Wells and Morley wont do anything.

Fifth defeat in a row at home coming!! Edited by Scottyfan

If he scores 7 points, i will be suprised, our boys just need to ruffle him up a bit from the get go and he'l throw the towel in..

Wrong, that's when he's at his best.

Potentially KK can be the match winner for Rye House. I feel like he'll either get 2 or 15. Interesting to see which one it is. We should have enough to win this one, if not we'll never win again this season, this has to be one of the easier meetings.

Going to be close with KK at reserve and more than likely taking 7 rides. Expecting 15 points from him. With Harris and Nicholls Rye should get close.

But we welcome back Brady which is great news. Pirates finally back to full strength. An improved performance last night and hopefully we have turned the corner after a terrible run. Hoping for a win here but I am sure KK will be a major thorn.

Thoughts?

got to be 10 plus from reserve surely :t:

• Like 1

Going to be close with KK at reserve and more than likely taking 7 rides. Expecting 15 points from him. With Harris and Nicholls Rye should get close.

But we welcome back Brady which is great news. Pirates finally back to full strength. An improved performance last night and hopefully we have turned the corner after a terrible run. Hoping for a win here but I am sure KK will be a major thorn.

Poole to win this by 10-15.

Wasnt that much of improved performance at Wolves when you look at it. Maybe in the fact that the Poole boys showed more fight than last time.

Was a point lost for Poole though. If Hans had done better and the correct riders chosen for heat 15 then maybe so. Holder had seen Thorsells back wheel in every race so have no idea why he was in heat 15. Hans had bustled up Lindgren in heat 13 and should have been in.

Edited by Gavan