British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Rye House Thurs 10/8/17

Just seen the result - bloody fantastic :D

Have Poole been relegated yet?

Middlo gets what he deserves on KK, calling out a rider so publicly on Twitter early in the season was never going to be a wise decision!

I agree. Poor man management for Muddlo.

this one could've been declared after heat 5 :D:D:P

I know you are taking the piss, but using the logic of the Redcar meeting it could have been declared after 7!

KK to score an 18 point max, Harris and Nicholls another 18 and 12 from Robbo, Wells and Barker.

Poole 42 Rye House 48

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 3

I don't think it matters either way - that's a shocking looking 1-7

Maybe they got the riding order wrong Skids? :wink:

• Like 1

never on the track of S.G.B. speedway have so few given so little to so many(fans)...on the brightside poole were lucky it was not on tv!!

Edited by capone
  • Like 2

i do think its time middledich to stand down i thought he made a mistake in heat 15 monday night .and last night in heat 7 he replaced paul with james when hans was going with the tac ride in ehich we could have got an 8 1 poor decision cant blame the track the track was spot on last night

• Like 1

wonder how much the poole riders were paid not to score

match fixing comes to mind as the mighty poole could never be this bad could they

Oh yes they can and why wouldn't they have tried to win last night when the play offs were still do able! Edited by lisa-colette

No more tittering at Poole's expense please people, this is serious.

• Like 1

Shocking Poole performance.I think Ford and Middleditch have lost the dressing room.Riders getting sacked after coming back from injury,KK obviously wanting away,Holder now saving his best for Poland,the problems are mounting up.Worrying times.Do Poole fans think its time for changes at the top?

All of our riders are average fixing for next season its obvious. Still a slap in the face for us Pirates fans. Matt should give everyone a refund.

No, your boys got a butt slapping just like Swindon gave us 4 days earlier, except it happens.

I wont dwell on Pooles position, I will leave that to the locals who see the riders every week but Rye was sublime I have been waiting all season for the "night" when it all comes together and last night it was, (really feel sorry for the chap stuck in Berwick watching the updates having travelling travelled to hell and back watching the Rockets over the years only to miss the cherry on he cake.

Regarding KK I hoped that now he was at a track he was happy he would be good, but boy he far exceeded all expectations and was THE class act on the night (that had to be tough for the Poole fans but that's speedway and Rye fans know whats coming when Kennett comes back to Rye House for the return fixture) If he is 80% of last night for the rest of the season then all bets are off for where this team finishes this season.

I am sure Rye House fans had no problems with the road closures on the A35, M3 and M25 as they were travelling home on cloud 9.

Finally, good to meet up with you again Startline Sid

• Like 1

Yes it was a huge loss...but rider for rider...Rye House are far superior as a side.

You look at the Poole line up these days and it looks like a Championship side.

How are Poole seriously thinking that's a strong line up?

Kurtz -
Holder -
Lahti -
Kennett -
Andersen -
Starke -
Shanes -

Not exactly a top 4 team is it?

Just watched the thrilling action from last night on the SGB site

Are they taking the wee-wee?