British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Redcar V Glasgow Thursday

Has Ulrich withdrawn from tonights match?

Yes, so has Danny. Davey guests, prepare for massive away win!

Crikey - Redcar doing a Peterborough?!!

Walk in the Black Forest for the millionaires.

Crikey - Redcar doing a Peterborough?!!

Walk in the Black Forest for the millionaires.

lets hope so , it would be nice to have 2 posatives coming out of this meeting redcar loss and HUGE points money to pay for the millionaires .lol.

Looks like the Bears will get a tonking tonight I'm afraid.

I'll still be there though, clinging on to the faint hope that we get something out of the meeting and pish on the millionaires parade a little :wink:

As long as we compete then the inevitable defeat will not seem as bad , just do want gating tart Lawson to score heavily.

As long as we compete then the inevitable defeat will not seem as bad , just do want gating tart Lawson to score heavily.

Or abandonment due to the curfew being re-set for 9pm without anybody knowing.....shock, horror !! :lol::wink::drink:

Or abandonment due to the curfew being re-set for 9pm without anybody knowing.....shock, horror !! :lol::wink::drink:

You cannot do that against a team with a direct Vatcherline ,

Christ - Mitchell Davey ,

I hope it pours down at 7 o clock!! ☔️ ☔️

• Like 1

Christ - Mitchell Davey ,

I hope it pours down at 7 o clock!! ☔️ ☔️

Not bad , took 23 posts before that came up

Edited by Paulco

Nice to see you wanting Richard to score heavily very decent of you.

Or you may want to edit what you really meant.

Super-Vatch, this caped crusader would come to the rescue of any club suffering a similar heavily manipulated miscarriage of justice as was being tried on by the Bears camp last time around. As hard as it may be for you to accept, justice was served, and your mob got exactly what they deserved. Here's to a fairer spirited and hard fought away win tonight ;)

Super-Vatch, this caped crusader would come to the rescue of any club suffering a similar heavily manipulated miscarriage of justice as was being tried on by the Bears camp last time around. As hard as it may be for you to accept, justice was served, and your mob got exactly what they deserved. Here's to a fairer spirited and hard fought away win tonight ;)

And all with just a piece of string and a little worm .....

Nice to see you wanting Richard to score heavily very decent of you.

Or you may want to edit what you really meant.

I reckon Lawson will get a maximum tonight ...he was a cut above our lot when he guested last week

And all with just a piece of string and a little worm .....

Why is it when a poster can't offer a reasoned response they come out with the " I got a bite " announcement . The safe haven to run to when an intelligent answer eludes them

Why is it when a poster can't offer a reasoned response they come out with the " I got a bite " announcement . The safe haven to run to when an intelligent answer eludes them

Because it wasn't a reasoned response. Unless you consider justice was served and "your mob" as reasonable Edited by erimus11