British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Workington Ch 17-8-17 @7-30pm

I think we have to show a degree a sympathy in the circumstances and I wish Craig all the best in Russia. Chris will do a great job deputising and as always give 100%. My gut tells me like the first fixture, I thinks it will be a cracker!

Edited by Bezza

The weather is certainly sh1te at the moment in Ipswich but supposed to dry up.

Hopefully the track hasn't got too bad with all the rain over night.

Harris should see a few more behinds on seats. I'm even tempted myself🤔

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

I can't. I promised myself, apart from this Saturday, that I wouldn't spend another penny on speedway until the holder and Peterborough situation is sorted out. My money is going to moto gp in a couple of weeks instead.

• Like 1

Good performance by most of the witches, atmosphere was good, crowd looked above average. Harris was a good guest for Workington and should lead the threat for Peterborough next week. The Heeps v Proctor races were very good whilst Newman's pass to join King for a 5-1 was also pleasing. The reserves did there jobs and Rory came up with the 5-1 with King to secure the points in Heat 13. If we can pick up a couple of points over the weekend, we should almost be certain for the playoffs.

• Like 1

Was great watching Bomber at Foxhall again, great guest for Worky.

Nice little win for the lads, seemed at the start of the meeting, only the white helmet could gate though :wink::P

On to Edinburgh

• Like 1

Good effort by all 6 witches, not a classic meeting by any means but the atmosphere is making it worthwhile at the moment

What about our seventh rider?

Worth the admission money just to see Bomber blast round what a cracking heat 13! Shame about Sedgy clearly not fit so we need to sort it quickly

Justin Sedgmen is to miss the fixtures at Edinburgh and Workington having further aggravated his shoulder injury. His rides can be taken by Cam, Kyle and reserves.

If he is that injured the club should withdraw him, his last ride injured or not sums up his season, gated then gave up after bend 2 when passed.

Only my opinion but he's suddenly been.carrying an injury "for some time" news to me to be honest and he has taken guest bookings elsewhere

His statement of wanting to help the team..... well sit at home until fully fit R/R or a national league 3 pointer would of made Ipswich stronger last night

Really enjoyable meeting last night

Worky for the 2nd time came and gave it a real go and again it meant some decent races.

Cam great value again as was Kyle.Danny unbeatable after unusually musjudging his set up in heat 1.Rory solid as ever. Connor continues to improve and produce more than expected. Nathan is a fans dream in terms of approach and his tenancity.

Well done fellas - loved it 👍👏

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 1

Another entertaining meeting with Worky last night, both encounters against them have been good this year.

I think we are now pretty safe in the playoffs, the only thing really worrying me is that Sedgmen wasn't particularly good when fit let alone now he's not. Could be the difference when it comes to the crunch meetings.