British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ch 24-8-17 @7-30

Decided to make the trip to Ipswich with Olivia.

Just having a bite to eat at The California Grill. Absolutely sizzling and wonderful.

Weather in Ipswich is great.

you forgot to mention where you are staying overnight at , or have you a blow up tent sorted out ?

they wont charge you for your lady when she is tucked up in the travel case .

Michael enjoys the attention, hence why he keeps posting.

Well I was looking forward to a meeting with a full side, and then the normal news happens, riders missing, guests, rider replacements, any reduction in price? No, don't think so.

Certainly considering whether to bother now

Save your money Witches have something to fight for, Panthers have given up and it's more like a challenge match to them. So it's not worth bothering with unless you like seeing a humiliating defeat of a team just going through the motions .

It's your home matches you should be saving your money on. Cos your leader is expecting you to shut up and pay up whatever he does. And then tell you it's good for you.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 3

Anybody seen Ippo's No 1 fan ? His absence is frightening.. ;) Oh of course, he's on the poole thread..

oh the irony :rofl:

and here you are on the Ipswich thread.

Join in the conversation, that's what a forum is for....discussions about speedway :wink:

It's your home matches you should be saving your money on. Cos your leader is expecting you to shut up and pay up whatever he does.

exactly right baldy, not Ipswich's fault the horror's management have thrown in the towel for some filthy lucre :mad:

• Like 1

oh the irony :rofl:

and here you are on the Ipswich thread.

Join in the conversation, that's what a forum is for....discussions about speedway :wink:

exactly right baldy, not Ipswich's fault the horror's management have thrown in the towel for some filthy lucre :mad:

But will that filthy lucre be a benefit as some fans will take exception and not bother turning up for meetings , after the management have given up on this season and some fans I am sure will feel the same. Shoddy management in my opinion.

• Like 1

Save your money Witches have something to fight for, Panthers have given up and it's more like a challenge match to them. So it's not worth bothering with unless you like seeing a humiliating defeat of a team just going through the motions .

Live in mildenhall so its semi local, and still my team. Yes.... I'm a mug!

Decided to make the trip to Ipswich with Olivia.

Just having a bite to eat at The California Grill. Absolutely sizzling and wonderful.

Weather in Ipswich is great.

He's made the trip down the day before...cos after all its a long journey from Peterboro...all of an hour and a half !!

Anyway...thought you weren't going to give Ippo promotion any money...yet more B.S

It doesn't matter Steve, apparently a blatant liar, a troll and someone having many alias is acceptable on this forum.

Its a bit like modern speedway, a total farce and shambles.

• Like 2

What's the forecast looking like ATM?

Depends on what team you support but I'm going for a Witches win!

Joking apart, I assume you're request is weather related?

If so it's all good with no rain expected and temperatures still in the high teens during the meeting.

Depends on what team you support but I'm going for a Witches win!

Joking apart, I assume you're request is weather related?

If so it's all good with no rain expected and temperatures still in the high teens during the meeting.

More like high winds, and that's coming from the Panthers side with excuses why riders aren't turning up! :lol:

It was weather related, and good news! Thank you.