British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ch 24-8-17 @7-30

Well, I think it's time to start up this potentially contentious thread with the Pussycats coming to town including the infamous Judas called Holder! Well that's what I think about him anyway.

I think it's going to be a tad closer than last time around as they now have Bomber in their line-up who proved himself while guesting for Cookie last week.

I still see a home win on the cards and with super Sedgmen being absent again I think it makes us a bit stronger than against Worky.

Better not say too much more as the mods may not like it.

Away you go then and don't pull too many punches!

Could be a good meeting, but that is often said when the panthers are in town. Unfortunately it normally turns out to be a total one sided humiliation. This time will be slightly different with bomber in their team, so will be closer. Another 30 pound going in my jar on Thursday as yet again I won't be there.

I would like to think the massif will give Holder some grief all night, ending in him doing something stupid and getting fined. And if Ged is anywhere to be seen or interviewed, give to him with both barrels to.

Edited by baldyman

BOO HOLDER BOO!!! 💰💰💰

Enjoying a few days away in the Peak District now instead. Wont be attending any meeting Holder rides in.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 2

Well, I think it's time to start up this potentially contentious thread with the Pussycats coming to town including the infamous Judas called Holder! Well that's what I think about him anyway.

I think it's going to be a tad closer than last time around as they now have Bomber in their line-up who proved himself while guesting for Cookie last week.

I still see a home win on the cards and with super Sedgmen being absent again I think it makes us a bit stronger than against Worky.

Better not say too much more as the mods may not like it.

Away you go then and don't pull too many punches!

I certainly wont bother going to watch a team away where the management have given up the ghost of any chance in the play offs makes it less than a competitive meeting with riders not giving 100% to the club doesn't appeal to me in the least, if rider's can't be bothered to ride in home meetings and think it is o/k to swan off to Poland at the drop of a hat why should I be bothered travelling 100 miles to watch them . Easy Witches win on the cards. As it's not just riders lacking but management as well.

• Like 5

I'll come to watch the side through gritted teeth as I know would be awful if they just stopped running. Certainly don't/won't feel the same though knowing our manager don't give to 2 hoots

• Like 1

I must be honest and say I wasn't planning on coming to this after the quality of the racing last time but it appears we have a full side and that's a rarity this year.

I still have plenty of rotten veg if any ipswich fan wants it to throw.

Although your presence is a rarity these days and as much as throwing rotten veg is appealing I don't particularly want to get banned from Foxhall.

I won't give any money to Ipswich's promotion.

They are awful and Chris Louis is anti-panthers.

Any Panthers fans going on Thursday should hang their head in shame.

I must be honest and say I wasn't planning on coming to this after the quality of the racing last time but it appears we have a full side and that's a rarity this year.

The track early doors was tricky and didn't provide any entertainment whatsoever.

Thankfully the issues were ironed out and we've seen some good racing over the last few months. Expect we'll see some good battles between King and Harris.

Edited by Arch Stanton

The thing is arch, if the showground is your home track, then watching speedway at foxhall is nearly always going to look pretty average at best.

• Like 3

As most speedway supporters are now anti-panthers.

I assume that's what you actually meant to say along with

any panthers fans need to show their promotion that the promotion need to hang their heads in shame I agree

Edited by The Third Man

I won't give any money to Ipswich's promotion.

They are awful and Chris Louis is anti-panthers.

i dont think you give it to any away tracks , do you .

STILL LOOKING FOR YOU AT BERWICK.

last seen with some kind of airbag !

The thing is arch, if the showground is your home track, then watching speedway at foxhall is nearly always going to look pretty average at best.

Pretty average I can cope with it's when it's bloody awful I object