British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ch 24-8-17 @7-30

How can Peterboro fans claim their woeful performance was down to Ipswich's home track advantage when the highest scorer on the night was Workington's No 2.

The only person claiming 'home track advantage' is the schoolboy troll. The fact is Peterborough has the biggest home track advantage in the league so he trolled for the response.

As you said Campton was the highest scorer anyway.

What's the betting Simon Lambert and Ulrich Østergaard both in the team next year? FFS.

By the sounds of it that's the least of our worries. I'd me more concerned about if there is a next year. If there is then those issues may sort themselves out anyway.

I'm sure you will be running next year, let's hope so, brilliant track. Torun money should last 5 years apparently😉

I'm sure you will be running next year, let's hope so, brilliant track. Torun money should last 5 years apparently

You've clearly never upset the BSPA MC.

I do try to. I like to upset as many people as I can everyday😉

There will be other tracks closed way before the panthers close.

Edited by baldyman

I do try to. I like to upset as many people as I can everyday

There will be other tracks closed way before the panthers close.

I admire your optimism. We have had 3 or more good attempts so we could be in the 9 lives phase since we've had the lucky phase.

Edited by Crump99

Heeps has all the speed but no brain. The meetings all over, a dead meeting really and twice now over riding and potentially injuring himself, needs x rays.

At least he was having a go and trying to pass with a sling shot off the second bend...better than sitting in a procession ?

Ok it didn't work out but at least he was trying...

i agree the stadiums massive but crowd looked sparse to me

Recon if you put all of the crowd into one side like Peterboro...would have pretty much filled it

As for atmosphere it depends where you sit, its pretty good where we are

By the way lovin the Ipswich mascot ...can we have him every week - Maybe he could try getting the crowd goin at the right moments ?

Or pay to have their own mascot every week with a big witches flag in speedway branding. WONKY the Witch or how about a giant bug and call it Billy Witch suitable...

• Like 2

Could invite the Norwich mascot, that might liven it up

Then I'd get arrested for cruelty to animals (we'll, a yellow and green bird) or murder!

Then I'd get arrested for cruelty to animals (we'll, a yellow and green bird) or murder!

I thought it was only a murder of crows

Collective for canaries is ' a shower of sh!te '

I thought it was only a murder of crows

Collective for canaries is ' a shower of sh!te '

I almost put '6 fingered yellow and green bird' but they have claws so some pedant would have no doubt corrected me.

And any mascot of the team from the 'N' word would have got alot more grief than Holder got on Thursday.

I say the 'N' word because to me that's swearing which is not allowed on a public forum.