British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Rye House Vs Poole 28/8/17 7.30pm.

I think it will all be very much clearer for most teams after all the Monday meetings.

At the moment I'm just pleased Poole are holding 4th place with a 4 point gap - albeit with some others having a meeting in hand.

I think Poole will hold on to 4th

the downside to poole holding 4th place rye have got 2 meetings more at home than poole

Lahti has improved a fair bit in the last couple of meetings so i think being at reserve is a bonus but it is his first time at Rye so that is a minus.

Swindon have plenty of time to choose i doubt they will thinking about it yet as it isnt yet clear who will be in the play offs. If they were deciding now i guess they would pick B Vue.

But Lahti is an ex-Eastbourne rider, so that should help!
  • Like 1

Even if we lose at Rye i still think Poole will get 4th.

Rye are awful on the road and it will cost them.

That's a re-think after you said Rye would win last night!

• Like 1

changed your mind very quick there as you thought they would easily beat Somerset

Because the team is full of geriatrics..

Rye House

Home

Poole - massive match although Rye are very hot at home at the moment

Kings Lynn - home win

Swindon - totally different situation than 4 weeks ago and will no doubt influence Swindon choice if Rye House do finish fourth but still hard to bet against Swindon anywhere

Leicester - despite last night I Rye House lose this one we don't deserve 4th place

Away

Belle Vue - up to last night thought this was a long shot but now hope for at least a point

Kings Lynn - away win

Poole

Home

Belle Vue - dangerous match for Poole despite last two matches at home, Belle Vue for some reason are far harder away from Manchester

Kings Lynn - home win

Away

Rye House - see above

Kings Lynn - away win

Somerset - toss a coin for this result could be anything

Just to cloud the picture even more if Rye House beat Poole by 9 points on Monday both teams have the same race points.

Simple really

Just to cloud the picture even more if Rye House beat Poole by 9 points on Monday both teams have the same race points.

Simple really

Sorry to be picky but somehow Rye have to win by 4.5 pts to have the same race points difference as Poole :wink:

Because the team is full of geriatrics..

Who were good enough to totally destroy Poole on Pooles track

Who were good enough to totally destroy Poole on Pooles track

Dont you get sick of posting on poole threads, someone who alledges to be an Ippo fan.

Dont you get sick of posting on poole threads, someone who alledges to be an Ippo fan.

no not at all i actually quite like seeing the crap you post and tying yourself up in knots, makes my day at work go quicker.

How many other threads have you been told to leave recently??

Oh and remind me again if Rye House are crap away and are full of in your words 'geriatrics' then how on earth did the spank your teams sorry ass by 30 points at your own track?

That's a re-think after you said Rye would win last night!

Yes. Rye should have beaten a weakened Somerset last night in the end they got gifted a point tbh.

I thought Rye would of won comfortably tbh

Rye House

Home

Poole - massive match although Rye are very hot at home at the moment

Kings Lynn - home win

Swindon - totally different situation than 4 weeks ago and will no doubt influence Swindon choice if Rye House do finish fourth but still hard to bet against Swindon anywhere

Leicester - despite last night I Rye House lose this one we don't deserve 4th place

Away

Belle Vue - up to last night thought this was a long shot but now hope for at least a point

Kings Lynn - away win

Poole

Home

Belle Vue - dangerous match for Poole despite last two matches at home, Belle Vue for some reason are far harder away from Manchester

Kings Lynn - home win

Away

Rye House - see above

Kings Lynn - away win

Somerset - toss a coin for this result could be anything

Simple really

Rye

Will beat KL and Leicester & Swindon at home

Will beat KL on the road by more than 6.

Wont get anything at Belle Vue because Nicholls and Harris cant ride the track tbh.

= 13 points

Poole

Will win both home meetings

Will beat Lynn and Somerset on the road by more than 6

= 14 points

*Not including the Rye vs Poole match*

changed your mind very quick there as you thought they would easily beat Somerset

Yep see first comment on this post.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

no not at all i actually quite like seeing the crap you post and tying yourself up in knots, makes my day at work go quicker.

How many other threads have you been told to leave recently??

Oh and remind me again if Rye House are crap away and are full of in your words 'geriatrics' then how on earth did the spank your teams sorry ass by 30 points at your own track?

It's because they signed a new rider before the cut-off, a Pole I think. Anyway, he always goes well round Wimborne Road :rofl:

It's because they signed a new rider before the cut-off, a Pole I think. Anyway, he always goes well round Wimborne Road :rofl:

Hope Rye fans arnt watching gp! KK riding like he did for Poole!
  • Like 1