British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Bandits V Comets 26-08-17 @7pm

It's the first sign of madness , or so they say

would think TJ ,Procter And Campton will hold their own ,you are weak at reserve though.

yep , sometimes they ride like they are holding their own ...........!

19 points up going into heat 15... Pardon me if I say I have enjoyed this :approve:

Got to thank the Monarchs again for giving us Jye :wink:

Just nice to have the overall happiness back at Shielfield for a change! :approve:

Edited by Bandits4eva

Fair play Jye Ethridge. When Edinburgh signed him he was rated quite highly but to say he failed is an understatement. Then Berwick signed him and I wondered why. But his scoring has got better as the season has progressed. 10 from 4 riding at number 3 is pretty impressive.

Fair play Jye Ethridge. When Edinburgh signed him he was rated quite highly but to say he failed is an understatement. Then Berwick signed him and I wondered why. But his scoring has got better as the season has progressed. 10 from 4 riding at number 3 is pretty impressive.

Bought outright for £500 I was told

• Like 2

Being honest, that was the poorest meeting of the season racing wise at Berwick. The track was way too slick. First time this season I have walked away thinking the racing was quite poor. It reminded me a lot of some of the meetings last season. That said you can only beat what is in front of you and Workington didn't come close to what I thought they would, Cook apart. Ty Proctor and Jorgo both had one heat win, both against an out of sorts looking David Howe, who had one of his poorer meetings at Berwick this season i thought, which just goes to show how good he has been since signing. Maybe the slickness didn't suit him so much?

Big pay days for Berwick riders tonight, really pleased to see Dany get such a big score, only beaten once, by Craig Cook. Certainly didn't see that coming. Jye and Captain Kev looked a good partnership as well.

Three wins in a row. Chuffed for the promotion that things are starting to come together. It would be good to end the season with a run of victories.

• Like 1

now i know how peterborough fans feel . the management of our clubs have no interest in what is going on within the sport .

looks like both clubs will close after this season , never to return . feeling pretty rubbish atm . .

missing tomorrows meeting for famikly stuff . will i return ? who knows .

fans voicing their opinion about riding order etc . looks like we are being run by a team of flightless birds who have their head in the sand . F.F.S. WAKEN UP !

• Like 1

Very poor from Workington,Cook apart.

Bought outright for £500 I was told

You would think they would tell the fans if that is the case.