British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedwaycrazy

Belle Vue V Rye House 30 Aug 2017

After the last two nights that was all very disappointing. Only Barker and Robson emerging with any credit.

Scotty should be ashamed of himself.

After the last two nights that was all very disappointing. Only Barker and Robson emerging with any credit.

Scotty should be ashamed of himself.

Don't worry about tonight....tomorrow is the big one!

• Like 1

Whilst we didn't deserve anything tonight, Bjerre K should be ashamed of himself after the performances on Monday and tonight, it makes a mockery of all the hard work Rye House and Poole put in that one guy can just choose when he decides to turn up.

Thought Rye would at least get a point against a weakened Belle Vue but......

4. Krzysztof Kasprzak - 0 2 2 1 2 1 = 8

Welcome Rye House fans to the Krazy world of KK.

5. Scott Nicholls - 0 1 0 1 0 = 2

Shocking performance.

Rye still favourites for 4th though. If they win at Kings Lynn tomorrow its virtually in the bag.

Thought Rye would at least get a point against a weakened Belle Vue but......

4. Krzysztof Kasprzak - 0 2 2 1 2 1 = 8

Welcome Rye House fans to the Krazy world of KK.

5. Scott Nicholls - 0 1 0 1 0 = 2

Shocking performance.

Rye still favourites for 4th though. If they win at Kings Lynn tomorrow its virtually in the bag.

That is my opinion too, we need a better result than Rye tomorrow night.

Whilst we didn't deserve anything tonight, Bjerre K should be ashamed of himself after the performances on Monday and tonight, it makes a mockery of all the hard work Rye House and Poole put in that one guy can just choose when he decides to turn up.

"choosing when he decides to turn up "?,

KB has consistently been one of our top performers all year , two poor meetings

In the space of 8 hours ( thanks to lack of engines )

and he " should be ashamed of himself "?

Unbelievable comment

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 4

He didn't have any engines on Monday, he borrowed one from Lasse (obviously not a very good one). Tonight he used an engine he shipped over from Poland.

• Like 1

Don't know if this is a wind-up so it could be a whoosh from me :unsure: but international class riders like Bjerre can just go up a couple of gears in our league, whenever they seem to feel like it.

I was hoping KK would do that tonight. :(

"choosing when he decides to turn up "?,

KB has consistently been one of our top performers all year , two average meetings

In the space of 8 hours

and he " should be ashamed of himself "?

Unbelievable comment

Im not being a sore loser, I made it clear we got what we deserved tonight.

If Poole sneak 4th good luck to them, they never gave up a few weeks ago when everybody was laughing at them. the point I was making is, if we lose 4th please make it a level playing field and Bjerre turning up with useless equipment at Poole and Wolves and then do this tonight almost makes him a king maker. Ask Peterboro fans, when after a 9+ season he completely blew up in the playoffs and destroyed all their hard work that season.

The only rider that should be ashamed of himself is Scott Nicholls!

• Like 1

Im not being a sore loser, I made it clear we got what we deserved tonight.

If Poole sneak 4th good luck to them, they never gave up a few weeks ago when everybody was laughing at them. the point I was making is, if we lose 4th please make it a level playing field and Bjerre turning up with useless equipment at Poole and Wolves and then do this tonight almost makes him a king maker. Ask Peterboro fans, when after a 9+ season he completely blew up in the playoffs and destroyed all their hard work that season.

I personally dont think K Bjerre is the kind of rider who picks and chooses The meetings he performs in ,

I would imagine the Poole and Wolves meetings being so close together gave him very little time

To rectify any machinery problems ,

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

He didn't have any engines on Monday, he borrowed one from Lasse (obviously not a very good one). Tonight he used an engine he shipped over from Poland.

You impressed with your No 1 not having engines? Yes, Nicholls does not escape criticism for tonights non performance but he has only affected his own chances of the playoffs not Belle Vues.

Respect to Cookie though, always does it against us and one of the first riders I would choose for my team.

You impressed with your No 1 not having engines? Yes, Nicholls does not escape criticism for tonights non performance but he has only affected his own chances of the playoffs not Belle Vues.

Respect to Cookie though, always does it against us and one of the first riders I would choose for my team.

What are you moaning about, it's not like Bjerre has been poor all season and just decided to perform tonight, he has been flying all season round the NSS. He had one poor meeting on Friday when he blew 2 engines and therefore like I said previously he had no engines in the country for Monday. Business as usual tonight.

• Like 2

Very disappointing performance from Rye House... expected a much tougher match.

Well done Jack Smith ... keep it up