British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Peterborough 02/09/17 7:00pm Champ

I don't care what names you call me and i'm not interested why you are not attending but if you keep throwing 5hit then expect to get 5hit thrown back at you. I don't mind constructive criticism but but some of your posts are so childish and pathetic and not worth the time of day.

DITTO .

So my understanding is that Peterborough had Nicholls lined up to guest for Harris but because his average changed (which was known seven days ago) he was then not eligible, and their request to break the rules was rejected! This results in two NL guests being used in an away meeting - this is oh so similar to last season at Edinburgh when Rathbone threw all the toys out of the pram!!

I now read that Nicholls will guest in a home meeting as a replacement for Holder.

OK simple question why isn't he guesting at Workington instead of Holder and then use rr for Harris???

It seems this team selection has nothing to do with rider availability (especially if Palm Toft rumour is true ) but everything to do with Peterborough sticking two fingers up at the rest of the league and BSPA. The sooner Rathbone gets kicked out of speedway altogether the better!

On 31st August new green sheets were issued effective 4th September, but with a note that Chris Harris' new average was effective from 31st August. Scott Nicholls' converted average of 8.84 now exceeded Chris' 8.32 and also Jack Holder's 8.78 hence he wasn't eligible to ride at Workington. At home tomorrow the 5% uplift on home riders' averages allows Scott to guest for Jack.

• Like 1

Do you really believe that?

Trust me, I don't believe anything that anyone involved in speedway says, one of the many reasons I've stopped going. Although I don't want any club to close, ged should be thrown out of speedway for good.

only certain peterborough fans cant see whats going on .

That's cos they think speedway is a serious sport and not the joke it has turned into. And people like ged make it more of a joke on a weekly basis, and doing harm to other clubs, like yours tonight on his way.

Its bad that all of our riders (apart from Paul) actually scored what they should and some cases more so.

only certain peterborough fans cant see whats going on .

I rather think most Peterborough fans think you go on.

• Like 1

Really disappointing result and performance, not sure where it went wrong.

Anyone know what the track was like?

If Ged leaves and the Panthers bow out, we bow out as winners. The PL Fours victory was one of the greatest days of my life.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan

You need to make your mind up. You are either jeremy fan or poole fanatic. Door handle heads like you are another reason speedway is a laughing stock like your promoter,

Really disappointing result and performance, not sure where it went wrong.

Anyone know what the track was like?

If Ged leaves and the Panthers bow out, we bow out as winners. The PL Fours victory was one of the greatest days of my life.

It pretty much went wrong with 2 nl guests, and no heat leaders