British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Wolves - Swindon Followed By Wolves - Kings Lynn 4.9.17

and Perry has probably just had enough of being utterly outclassed every race all night!

I'm sure he thought that on his way to the hospital !!!

Quote from Tom Perry today ""So after my x-ray, two broken ribs and ripped tendons in my arm so feeling a little 2nd hand today."

Edited by martin_t
  • Like 1

Did anyone watch the matches last night?

I watched the first 7 heats, then switched over, a combination of not very interesting racing and had enough of Mr Shouty, who now seems to be attempting humour, very badly!

Paulboy get a life I like Nigel and Kelvs banter ,so you carry on bring a misery ,like Wolves team manager :party:

Edited by bw double
  • Like 2

4 passes in 4 heats, 11 heats no passing, leader of world championship falls off at the exact point that Tatum said riders fall off, no end of locking up going on...

Never mind, it's still an amazing track!

4 passes in 4 heats, 11 heats no passing, leader of world championship falls off at the exact point that Tatum said riders fall off, no end of locking up going on...

No one has professed to say that it is 'an amazing track' and it is true it is not as good as before. However as far I can see more people like it than those who don't. Of course you are entitled to your view. However I think one of the great things about British speedway is the great variety of tracks sizes and shapes. I have visited many tracks up and down the country and there things to take from them all. Perhaps you could be a little more open minded ?

• Like 2

Paulboy get a life I like Nigel and Kelvs banter ,so you carry on bring a misery ,like Wolves team manager :party:

me too. More than happy with their enthusiasm and knowledge.

I think we get it, you don't rate the track.

Could be worse, it could be at Stoke!!

THREE withdrawals due to yet more falls.

The place is far too dangerous for modern speedway.

Fish, fish, nibble nibble.

• Like 4

(Sigh) Well it worked, for a while.

I think this sandpit is a horror sandpit and the people describing what goes on in it 'do my head in'. If only this sandpit was perfect as mine.

Tears before bedtime, I suspect. Is it worth opening a thread called "Sandpit" and banishing these bores there? Phil, are you there?

Anyone heard of a sport called speedway? It used to be rather good and had some pretty decent fans. Seems so long ago.........

(Off to check whether my dad is bigger than other people's)

Edited by Rob McCaffery

Sorry for putting rider safety first but the facts show how dangerous the horror track is. How many riders have been injured there this season alone? I can think of seven, yes SEVEN riders so badly injured they have had to withdraw from the meeting or miss subsequent meetings.

Horrific, just horrific and something needs to be done asap to end the carnage.

Fish, fish, nibble nibble.😁

Never mind Rob, one thing you can guarantee is that one person will antagonise with its one man horror story.

It's every Wolves thread ruined sadly.

Never mind Rob, one thing you can guarantee is that one person will antagonise with its one man horror story.

It's every Wolves thread ruined sadly.

It is not just one person causing the problem. For goodness' sake look at the damage you are ALL doing to what remains of this forum.

Sorry for putting rider safety first but the facts show how dangerous the horror track is. How many riders have been injured there this season alone? I can think of seven, yes SEVEN riders so badly injured they have had to withdraw from the meeting or miss subsequent meetings.

It has been said by you many times, and guess what, nobody's taking you seriously. Wonder why?

Now will you all start thinking about others and take your moronic squabbles elsewhere and let the grown-ups talk!

There, it's set up for you. Off you go.

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=85241

• Like 2

With those stats you could be misled into thinking it was a dangerous sport

• Like 2

Go and look at brum's post history??!!!! Have a word with yourself man. Who gives a monkeys chuff about brums post history.

Why don't you just focus on the thread? You do seem to be able to post a reasoned sensible debate, so why let yourself down with getting side tracked?

• Like 1

You have fallen for the bsf equivalent of Lord haw haw.

Another thing I've said 'many times' is go and look at brums post history and judge who is the problem. Take out the posts where I have asked a question or directly referred to brum and seven out of the last 11 posts are about me, and he accuses me of having a problem? That's just on the first page of his post history, it gets worse and worse the further you go back.

Anyway, the thread, which isn't pretty and has been moderated with at least two posts removed while the meeting was ongoing . I join in at post #155. I mention how crap the meeting is, the crashes, the previous injury to Bewely, the cheering when a rider falls, Adams making a idiot of himself, my displeasure at the semi draw. EVERY point had already been brought up in the thread. I then look at the updates and read about the carnage in heat 2 of the KL meeting and edit my post accordingly.

Wolves fans cheering each time an opposing rider falls is mentioned without a brum reply. I mention it and foreverblue rubbish stirs so brum starts (much to foreverblue's delight) with yet another personal insult to which I reply. Then weirdly brum brings up the so called mexicans who disappeared nearly 10 years ago!

You chipped in with an irrelevant post at #184. Apart from replying to posts about me or the 'mexicans' I had posted once about the meeting. To be fair the off topic posts were not just down to brum with the usual rubbish stirrer doing his bit to get the thread going.

I agree to another post about how crap the track is including my considered opinion that it isn't safe for modern speedway. In my opinion major work is required (perhaps like the changes at Rye House and Leicester?) to make it safe for modern speedway.

Bizzarely you chip in again, so I reply to you.

Brum seems to think he isn't the culprit (he thinks someone telling not to respond is proof he isn't the culprit either??), at least you didn't agree with him.

Clearly the thread has been moderated at some point, the post about wolves fans cheering after a fall has been deleted and brums childish zzzzzzzzzzz post has also removed, there may be others. For some reason the thread hasn't been moderated to your liking, it looks like nobody is taking you seriously either.

With all due respect, you weren't there, the incident in the second heat could have happened at any track, typical first bend bunching leading to Auty not having the room to make the first corner and wiping out the two outside him.

Oh and by the way we didn't cheer each time an opposing rider went down, Doyle was on a tactical ride and was leading when he lost control, he laid the bike down and slowly slid into the safety fence, it was clear he wouldn't be injured from it and the cheers were for the failure of the tactical ride not the accident.

Get over yourself, Your constant whinging about Wolves is rather pathetic and you clearly have a very large chip on your shoulder

• Like 3

I'm sure he thought that on his way to the hospital !!!

Quote from Tom Perry today ""So after my x-ray, two broken ribs and ripped tendons in my arm so feeling a little 2nd hand today."

I'm sure ytsejam will come on here,hold his hands up and say"i got it wrong and i do apologise".But on the other hand i guess he won't.I got the feeling the latter will apply.

• Like 1