British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Swindon are a bunch of effing cheats. BWD rode well yesterday, didn't pull out of his races and even beat Cook.

Pure cheating from Rosco and Swindon to get a bigger advantage, even though they had one anyway.

Shame on them.

Think someone needs to have a word with Kyle. He is doing a Sol Campbell.

Swindon will obviously beat us now but I hope the winner of BV and Wolves smack there backsides in the final the cheating F's.

Nothing wrong with BWD.

Swindon are a bunch of effing cheats. BWD rode well yesterday, didn't pull out of his races and even beat Cook.

Pure cheating from Rosco and Swindon to get a bigger advantage, even though they had one anyway.

Shame on them.

Look at his website he said after getting paid ten i'm not a great fan of watching speedway so it was great to get out there again racing. The wrist felt good and although it's still not 100% I'm glad with how my night went. Beating Craig Cook in that first heat set me up for a good night.

• Like 1

Read what Brad has said himself on the Swindon Facebook page, no rider wants to miss out & not be paid.

F what BWD said. F all wrong with him.

Shame on them.

Steve, Matt would have done the same if boot was on the other foot. Now they have 2 ex Poole riders who have an axe to wield. If track is wet I might have to adopt your angle and predict an away win. Hope to see you later

Think someone needs to have a word with Kyle. He is doing a Sol Campbell.

Swindon will obviously beat us now but I hope the winner of BV and Wolves smack there backsides in the final the cheating F's.

Nothing wrong with BWD.

Of course there's nithing wrong. Swindon pretending he is sore so they bring on a wringer in Kyle Newman at reserve.

Hang your heads in shame, Swindon. Clearly can't play fair.

Why don't you message him and tell him this?

Give me his address and then I will.

You know as well as I do that there's F all wrong with him.

A post which I can't disagree with.

Steve, Matt would have done the same if boot was on the other foot. Now they have 2 ex Poole riders who have an axe to wield. If track is wet I might have to adopt your angle and predict an away win. Hope to see you later

Become ihs Facebook friend & abuse him. That's right; you won't.

Give me his address and then I will.

You know as well as I do that there's F all wrong with him.

Oh the irony in this post.

Of course there's nithing wrong. Swindon pretending he is sore so they bring on a wringer in Kyle Newman at reserve.

Hang your heads in shame, Swindon. Clearly can't play fair.

Edited by hyabb17

Look at his website he said after getting paid ten i'm not a great fan of watching speedway so it was great to get out there again racing. The wrist felt good and although it's still not 100% I'm glad with how my night went. Beating Craig Cook in that first heat set me up for a good night.

Swindon cheats. Simple as that. Why they should be running scared I have no idea but BWD came back very well yesterday and this brings the sport into disrepute to be honest. Swindon must be so desperate.

Hope Wolves stuff them out of sight in the final.

Hans isn't buying it either! :D If Swindon do make the final and it's against Wolves prob should get BWD to sit out that one too as Kyle good there. ;)

Utter b*llocks and every Swindon fan knows it.

Swindon are cheating, when they didn't need to.

Utterly disgraceful.

It's only a reserve Steve. Cheating sounds like a very strong word to me. Is that the word you mean?

This bloke, Newman, proved he was no good earlier in the season and rightly got the tin tack as a result.

Not sure why you are so upset?

• Like 2

So once again we have the amazing situation where people (whom had possibly spoken to the rider in question) predicting, with some degree of certainty, last week that Newman would be in the Swindon team tonight.

A bit like last year when Tungate went round telling everyone he was riding in the semi for Poole 3 weeks before Pedersen sustained his unfortunate injury. Not to mention the disgraceful North fiasco of two years ago.

What I found most amazing is that the promoters and managers of these crooked teams actually believe that this competition is so worth winning, to the point that they'll blow another hole in British Speedway's already knackered foot.

Another normal day in the worthless pile of crap that is the SGB Premiership.

• Like 3

Why don't you message him and tell him this?

Read what Foreverblue posted above, from BWD own website.

Really p*ss poor from Swindon when they are scared of using their own rider.