British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Just seen Bwd on the golf course with Dakota North

No that's BWD on the golf course in North Dakota

• Like 1

Can you back up your last comment with factual eveidnce please...an email, txt message, WhatsApp post, would love to see this. If so, please share.

Prob illegal to share peoples emails and phone records on a public forum. Very naughty to suggest such a thing.

The 4 coldest places on earth...

1. Abbey stadium

2. North Pole

3. South Pole

4. Siberia

Nonsense tractric Derwent Park Workingtonbythesea Cumbria is colder than the Shabbey.

Interestingly I have discovered Kyle was booked for tonight by Rosco.............last week. So it made no difference howBWD rode last night.

The truth is out there.

So basically you've taken a guess?!

Why would a rider who's been out for a month & therefore not earning any cash forfeit his place in the side tonight knowing he can potentially take 7 rides....makes no sense to me. Let's say he gets £80 a point, he should score 8-10 at reserve, I'm not sure I'd take a dive for £640 - £800 loss,

He even said he couldn't take his 5th ride last night as his hand was swollen, more money down the pan.

Prob illegal to share peoples emails and phone records on a public forum. Very naughty to suggest such a thing.

The 4 coldest places on earth...

1. Abbey stadium

2. North Pole

3. South Pole

4. Siberia

you forgot "poole pirates fanatic" (and his many aliases) bedroom from that list.

• Like 1

I didn't expect Poole to reach the Semi-Finals so at least this keeps the season going, however, Swindon does have the better-balanced team so Poole will need to be firing at 100% and for Swindon to have an off night to carry any respectable lead over?

I sincerely hope it's a good night for Speedway and always. may the best team win?

Probably was, BWD wasn't fit last week & still isn't. Would have been silly not to have a backup.

Interestingly I have discovered Kyle was booked for tonight by Rosco.............last week. So it made no difference howBWD rode last night.

The truth is out there.

The truth is out there.

It's called covering your arse... clever managers do it

• Like 4

The truth is out there.

i think i believe you Steve... as we have an injured rider who is averaging more than KN, it makes perfect sense to pre-book don't you think..

Don't need to be Einstein to work that one out surely.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by dump that clutch
  • Like 2

The truth is out there.

Newman knows that its a farce as well yet he's more than happy to play his part.

I don't understand the hysteria from the Poole fans; as a Swindon fan I'd prefer BWD in the team as I think he'd do a better job than Newman. But why the fuss about Newman coming in? Do Poole fans automatically assume he'll score far more than BWD? His average doesn't suggest it and besides Poole sacked him for not being good enough so what's the problem?

• Like 2

The truth is out there.

Identical to Poole pre-booking Tungate for last years semi having foretold Bjarne's absence two weeks earlier?

Making yourself look even more of a fool than usual (if that's possible) with your hypocrisy.