British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

A sacking nonetheless. Can't sit well with him. He's entitled to earn money. Surely you can see that.

One off sacking. Don't forget he has been a Poole rider for years. Surely that has to mean something.

If it was Auty or Bewley or Bates there would be no issue as it would make Swindon weaker. Kyle strengthens Swindon.

Showers diminishing no chance of a rainoff.

Sorry Steve - but are you saying it would be ok to replace BWD with a guest as long as it's not a good one or a rider maybe better than BWD at Wimborne Road - just for clarity sake !

Seems a bit of an odd comment from you ?

If a rider on a lower average replaces a rider on a higher average then that weakens a side.

If a rider who only scored 5 at the track last time from reserve replaces a rider who scored more in the 1-5 then that weakens a side.

Facts and figures dont always stand up but based on those its very difficult to say that Kyle would score better.

You know like last season when Poole replaced Hans with a top GP star. On paper it hugely strengthened Poole but it backfired.

I would expect Newman to outscore Starke to.................but lord and master Shovlar also expected BWD to outscore him as well

Yes but we all know that Kyle knows the Poole track like the back of his hand and as a Ipswich fan you must know he is riding very well at the moment. Based on current form I think he will outscore Starke and I always said Starke would beat BWD who was returning from injury.

Hans was injured and although it backfired it wasn't cheating.

As you know I have never defended Matt Ford when I think he was cheating but the Hans situation he was clearly injured.

With a couple of weaknesses at reserve we had a much better chance but now the reserves are at best more equal so I can see the meeting being very close so we will need a bit of luck to get any lead at all.

I know but he has always been a Poole rider though. Years and years.

John Terry joined Villa because he didn't want to play against Chelsea. Newman should've put the phone down to Rosco and said no thank you.

But John Terry is a multi million pound footballer, hardly the same is it, riders have to earn where they can.

• Like 1

The same Jack Holder who missed Peterborough meetings (which by the way I completely understand).

Even Jack Holder posted a crying of laughter emoji to BWD's post.

Swindon's tactics could make our boys very angry and determined tonight.

• Like 1

But John Terry is a multi million pound footballer, hardly the same is it, riders have to earn where they can.

I get that but surely the Poole faithful must have a place in his heart.

The same Jack Holder who missed Peterborough meetings (which by the way I completely understand).

Also the same Jack Holder who was riding with him yesterday! And if he thinks it's a load of ****. Then a load if **** it is!
  • Like 1

Even Jack Holder posted a crying of laughter emoji to BWD's post.

Swindon's tactics could make our boys very angry and determined tonight.

yes he is... laughing at the Pirate supporters going off on one.. :rofl::rofl:

C'mon Kyle.. :P

So a crying emoji you've come to that conclusion.

Also the same Jack Holder who was riding with him yesterday! And if he thinks it's a load of ****. Then a load if **** it is!

yes he is... laughing at the Pirate supporters going off on one.. :rofl::rofl:

C'mon Kyle.. :P

Proves how much faith your management has in BWD though doesn't it.

I get that but surely the Poole faithful must have a place in his heart.

Judged by the comments on here the only place will be between the shoulder blades...

A fully fit Brad would have cleaned up tonight. On a wet, bumpy track it was obvious he would be missing.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that his hand has swollen up. I don't know as I'm not with him, just like the rest of you lot making assumptions.

Proves how much faith your management has in BWD though doesn't it.