British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Steve it doesn't matter what you say, the anti poole brigade will always pick holes in it mate.

im supposed to be anti Poole but i said the track was better on Monday......sorry if that doesnt fit your agenda.

Hopefully you can get you head out of Shovlars backside as well.

In other news we can all only pray that Poole Pirates Fanatic has been banned or done the decent thing and stopped posting

In other news we can all only pray that Poole Pirates Fanatic has been banned or done the decent thing and stopped posting

He has as much right to post as anybody. So sorry if that doesn't fit your agenda.

Edited by Starman2006

He has as much right to post as anybody. So sorry if that doesn't fit your agenda.

He has multi aliases and posts garbage as many many Poole fans on here have told him or her.

I expect that Poole Pirates Fanatic will disappear and come back under a new name very soon

I think the outrage would have been just as bad.

However if someone is riding with an injury it's a bit difficult to prove for or against if he is fit enough to ride or not.

I think it would have been worse. Look at Hans last season, genuine injury but rode a meeting which didn't work and had to be replaced but a lot doubted it.

So you mean guesting for the rider that replaced him? That doesn't sit very well with me because if you drop a rider, how can it be fair to bring him back into the team - even as a guest!

It is within the rules so could have happened.

And it did produce several riders who now ride in the premiership.

Im not going to knock Poole running a NL team but to suggest it produced any riders is pushing it. Poole/Bournmouth signed ready made riders - which again, I'm not knocking, its how it has to work.

Mind you, Coventry Storm did produce a young lad by the name of James Shanes! ;)

so your happy with the rubbish he said about kyle monday night then .thats if you have read it lets hope he has been banned Edited by ray c
  • Like 3

I've just been in to Sainsbury's in Poole...seems they have run out of grapes.

The report in the Bournemouth Echo is comedy gold.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/15531547.I__39_m_the_innocent_victim_insists_Kyle_Newman/?ref=fbshr

How Middleditch has the tumerity to act all indignant given the stunts Poole have pulled over the years is unbelievable.

Must have skin like rhino hide.

• Like 4

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/15531547.I__39_m_the_innocent_victim_insists_Kyle_Newman/?ref=fbshr

How Middleditch has the tumerity to act all indignant given the stunts Poole have pulled over the years is unbelievable.

Priceless.... typical Muddlo, didn't like being beaten at his own game :D Bwahahaha

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 5

Well said Kyle Newman......

Disgusting comments by Middlo really. How that man can have a pop at other clubs when for many years Poole have been at the forefront of most issues!

So Newman was booked by Swindon BEFORE the play offs were decided....fantastic planning i would say by the Swindon management.

As Kyle says BWD was there with bikes if Poole did the disgraceful thing and appeal.

• Like 2

Hope Middlo gets well and truly stuffed at Swindon and if BWD is still unable to ride we use Kyle again.

• Like 3

Hope Middlo gets well and truly stuffed at Swindon and if BWD is still unable to ride we use Kyle again.

Everyone bar Poole fans want that Orlov :t::approve:

• Like 2

The thing I liked the best was in the actual 'comments section' in the paper where one of Kyle's sponsors 'Bill Burridge' confirms that he was more than happy for KN to have guested.

I have quoted said paragraph from the Bournemouth Echo for my fellow forumites.

'As a sponsor of both Kyle Newman and Hans Andersen, AeroSolutions (GB) Ltd -a locally based company, does not have an issue with Kyle Newman's decision to accept and fulfill his guest appearance for Swindon Speedway in their match against Poole Speedway. In business, difficult decisions sometimes have to be made and, in the same manner that Poole Speedway felt they needed to release Kyle Newman in June to capitalise on his Green Sheet Average, Kyle quite rightly needs to capitalise on his earning potential. In my view both parties made appropriate business decisions and there should be absolutely no animosity from any quarter. Let me assure all readers, Kyle Newman is a loyal Poole asset and as a rider does more behind the scenes work for Poole Speedway than any other club asset that I know of.'

Final score at the FPA

Pirates 0 Newman Won

• Like 5

I think it would have been worse. Look at Hans last season, genuine injury but rode a meeting which didn't work and had to be replaced but a lot doubted it.

No different to me. Both had been injured and rode when they probably shouldn't have. Both had a reason you either believed or didn't.

And because it was Poole it was probably more controversial! :wink:

• Like 1

....my fellow forumites.

Hey, I didn't know I was one of them!

:P

you've let yourself down there with this comment. We have been without Brad for quite a few weeks with, you've guessed it.. 'a genuine injury' :rolleyes: got a guest ready just in case, the rest is history as they say.