British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

That they did. More to the story than meets the eye but that's not for here. I know a sponsor from that time.

Lee has done a great job as Commercial Manager. Mike of M&S Truck and Van Rentals, and Dom of Pebley Beach, and many others, put a lot of money into the club, and saved them from going under in 2013.

Depends how gullible you are i guess! What about the bit where he told the person on the pit gate that 'he was riding' when he got to the stadium. Doesn't fit in to that statement, does it??!

Depends how gullible you are to believe what the pit gate guy said!?

• Like 1

As only around 20 % of homes have BT Sport don't think the attendance will be greatly affected.

Over 3000 turned out for the televised five quid meeting, poor weather, and nearly 3000 for the 25 quid double header on the sunny Bank Holiday Monday that wasn't televised.

Should be somewhere around this figure for the play-off semi if the weather is ok.

Fair play to Swindon.

Always good to hear of good crowds.Whatever the reason.

1500 you know that for sure do you..?

Really, how many league titles have you won in the last 16 odd years, let me tell you, none.

Give me strength. My dad's bigger than your dad.

Just spoke to rosco he's hoping to used Newman again if we race Wolves away in the final .

:rofl: Wheres my rod :lol:

Edited by Bald Bloke

****Spoiler alert**** Brad saying his wrist isn't great after a first bend fall tonight at Swindon. Will battle on.

All joking aside it was a nasty crash as Jack Smith is off to hospital, Brad saying his wrist isn't great & hopes it doesnt swell up. Went onto to say that there was no way he could have ridden Monday with his wrist & the bumpy track (his words not mine).

Edited by hyabb17

Depends how gullible you are to believe what the pit gate guy said!?

Pit gate guy at Poole is very reliable, not really a speedway fan, most promoters would love him at their club fact.

Edited by sugarray

Pit gate guy at Poole is very reliable, not really a speedway fan, most promoters would love him at their club fact.

I'll back that up.

That they did. More to the story than meets the eye but that's not for here. I know a sponsor from that time.

Why do your posts always appear above the one you're quoting?

Of course hes not a speedway fan, that's why he goes to Poole. :o

• Like 3

If he isn't a speedway fan how did he know who was talking too?!

Either way it depends who's story you believe.

I just caught up with this on the TV box. What an awful meeting it was. Poole were dreadful. The track was awful. The referee was awful. Heat 8 was it's only redeeming feature.