British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ace no.5

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Nss, 27/9/17... Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg.

Lol!

Sorry

Lol!

Lol!

Ha ha!

You must be nearly up to 40 posts in this thread, are you a slightly less intelligent version of gavan?

Haha! I thought that was you!

Yep, I get it

Lol! Means laugh out loud

I hope you didn't make the same mistake Cameron made?

I reckon you are the post hero on this thread and you don't even follow either team?

No that is the beauty of a forum you can have an opinion on any thread. I thought you were intelligent enough to know that!

• Like 1

I do wish the administrators would do something when there is a clear slanging match between two or more idiots (that is the politest word I can use without using bad language ) on any given post.

This is supposed to be about the semi..... not who can apparently win the slanging match

• Like 2

Sadly the moderator lets Fred Flange pollute every thread involving Wolves. They are clearly aware of his actions having removed his vile allegations of homophobia earlier in the thread along with his sly questioning of another posters sexuality.

I apologise in advance as Flange will no doubt clog the forum with another of his responses but if EVERYONE simply ignores him he will either go away or implode as he has done in the past. Foreverblue, Alkadera, Stevebrum, myself and others, I know it's hard as he will always try to push the buttons, but do not reply.

As you say, this thread should be about the fantastic two matches we have to look forward too where we will see speedway at it's finest in front of a big crowd and fantastic atmosphere. It's these kind of meetings that make the sport worthwhile.

Current forecast seems to suggest some 'showers' for Monday, let's hope they stay away, last thing we want is another rain-off or a rain effected meeting.

According to BBC forecast it seems to be clearing about 4pm so should be ok with a bit of luck. Hope Fricke and AJ are ok after their crash tonight.

Hahaha. Just having a little 'banter' Fred...unlike your incessant boring trolling of every wolves thread with your repetitive of the word horror when mentioning the wolves track. Even your own aces fans are telling you to give it a rest but no, on and on and on you go. We get it. You don't like wolves, you don't like the track. Each to their own and all that.

Sadly your banter will fall on deaf ears.

Sadly some people really do bore for England with the same thing. (There is a name for posters like that and they just get away with it time after time.)

Here is hoping to some proper conversation with sensible posters about 2 good teams that are evenly matched. One can hope anyway.

Hahaha. Just having a little 'banter' Fred...unlike your incessant boring trolling of every wolves thread with your repetitive of the word horror when mentioning the wolves track. Even your own aces fans are telling you to give it a rest but no, on and on and on you go. We get it. You don't like wolves, you don't like the track. Each to their own and all that.

Sadly your banter will fall on deaf ears.

Sadly some people really do bore for England with the same thing. (There is a name for posters like that and they just get away with it time after time.)

Here is hoping to some proper conversation with sensible posters about 2 good teams that are evenly matched. One can hope anyway.

And once again you all let him lure you in, as Bwitcher says just ignore him and hopefully he will implode

Maybe Bewitcher should take his own advice!

• Like 3

Indeed.

Posting groundless slurs is what you do.

The one about Belle Vue fans and woofinden's dead father was properly sick, twisting the forgetful Rita into the brain tumor (you probably blame someone else for that as well) was just as bad, but attacking the victim of a homophobic slur is remarkably offensive even by your standard and is simply unacceptable.

So it wasn't you then who compared me to Rita from Corrie, who has memory problems due to being diagnosed with a brain tumour, for my supposed forgetfulness.Nothings ever your fault is it

• Like 2

Of course but as you know there has been no mention of a brain tumor in the show has there? Did you forget that as well?

What caused your memory problems that you have miraculously recovered from? One week you couldn't remember something posted a few days ago and now you can remember something weeks ago.

I wouldn't know as I don't watch it, but according to Wikipedia it was announced in August that she would be, just assumed it had happened already, nothing to do with forgetfulness. It's a soap, what did you think the story line would be? Senile dementure? Because that would be just as bad

Any thoughts on BV v Wolves, anyone?

• Like 1

P.s. sorry for the spoiler, I hope it doesn't ruin your enjoyment of the show

Any thoughts on BV v Wolves, anyone?

Wolves v belle vue first, should be a cracker now we are guaranteed Thorssell and Fricke in the second leg, really could go either way Edited by Call me wolfie

P.s. sorry for the spoiler, I hope it doesn't ruin your enjoyment of the show

Wolves v belle vue first, should be a cracker now we are guaranteed Thorssell and Fricke in the second leg, really could go either way

Would have preferred The Aces at home in the 1st Leg. Only hope that we are not chasing too many in the 2nd Leg as the damage, psychologically, could be done by then. Like most sports, a high percentage is in the head.

Can't see us getting more than a 10 point lead but you will need Bewley to be back to his best

We might find out more about that this evening, weather permitting.