British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ace no.5

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Nss, 27/9/17... Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg.

We might find out more about that this evening, weather permitting.

Another key could be how well Mark Riss adapts to the NSS, not sure if he has ridden there before?

Another key could be how well Mark Riss adapts to the NSS, not sure if he has ridden there before?

Does anybody know how bad his injury is? Has missed Edinburgh's playoff meetings yesterday and will do so today too.

Does anybody know how bad his injury is? Has missed Edinburgh's playoff meetings yesterday and will do so today too.

Is this from his collision on Wednesday?

I hadn't seen he had missed the Edinburgh meets... that doesn't bode well at all. If he is out and we end up with someone like Perks it's a massive swing to Belle Vue in my opinion.

Edited by BWitcher

Can't see us getting more than a 10 point lead but you will need Bewley to be back to his best

They could just get THJ to cover. I am sure he is available.

• Like 1

Ace no 5 it would be good if you can change the date on the title of this thread, thanks

I'm fairly sure I saw him ride in the U21 round there last year, it was a very wet night and tbh I can't remember how he, or anyone else, did on the night. Either way it doesn't seem to take anyone a full race in order to find a quick line.

I'm fairly sure I saw him ride in the U21 round there last year, it was a very wet night and tbh I can't remember how he, or anyone else, did on the night. Either way it doesn't seem to take anyone a full race in order to find a quick line.

Pretty sure that would have been his younger brother Erik.

Pretty sure that would have been his younger brother Erik.

You're right, it was Erik, my mistake.

Ace no 5 it would be good if you can change the date on the title of this thread, thanks

Not sure how to do that but I did set up a new "1st leg at Monmore" topic the other day...
  • Like 1

Not sure how to do that but I did set up a new "1st leg at Monmore" topic the other day...

If you call up first post and press "edit", then "use full editor" which allows you to change the heading.

Did not realise you had set up another thread, so it is up to you to change this one or not.

Edited by A ORLOV

Given the form of Bewley tonight that makes Belle Vue favorites for this now in my opinion.

• Like 1

Looking ahead to the 2nd leg, once again the weather looks to potentially play a part. A band of rain moving in tomorrow evening, currently predicted to hit Manchester at appx 1900. Hopefully it's later rather than earlier!