British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Weather is awful this morning in the Don. Looks like its been peeing down all night as well. Gotta be in doubt.

Got all day to dry out though.

Very wet start to the day. Was similar when we faced Belle vue a few weeks back & that rain carried on into the afternoon. If this stops when forecast & the rest of the day is dry & 16 degrees we should hopefully be okay.

Still raining now and forecast to do so until 11.

Gives them 8 hours to sort it out. Ive seen meetings on when its chucked it down all day. We will soon know because they wont want to call if off late and upset BT again

Surely your head says a home win too, ok you may have one or two that have had a dip in for but so have Poole, you look to have a stronger rider in every position except reserve. If Poole make it will need more than one bit of luck which we didn't get in the first leg.

Without Zach for me we are not the same team we have been unbalanced at reserve.Also if Doyley does not gate i don't expect him to mix it understandably six weeks ago i would of been confident not now Poole have a real chance tonight.

Gives them 8 hours to sort it out. Ive seen meetings on when its chucked it down all day. We will soon know because they wont want to call if off late and upset BT again

It had better be on as I've got a lift tonight and fancy some Monday night beers!!

• Like 1

Gater1, speedwayfanatic, poolepiratesfanatic, brandonbob and now another alias.....all a bit pathetic really

so i posted this

You must be next then. Nothing changes with you does it.. Everybody elses fault bar yours. ;)

and you reply with this

Please tell me how your response makes any sense at all!!!!

It had better be on as I've got a lift tonight and fancy some Monday night beers!!

A man after my own heart. Unfortunately i have to drive!

so i posted this

and you reply with this

Now your expecting sense from starman! You really should know better! Edited by foreverblue

so i posted this

and you reply with this

Listen to The Doctor.

It's not me.

As for the meeting we now have a chance with the weather being a bit iffy.

Remember Swindon vs. Belle Vue a few years ago. Swindon riders falling off left right and centre.

Best to get facts before posting rubbish really

Why change habit of a lifetime? Up to 'its' usual tricks the weirdo
  • Like 1

I really won't have any issues with the end result as long as Poole ride to their best form and there are no e/fs or crashes for either side and the ref is consistent throughout.

Whoever wins what I expect and hope will be a very tight meeting, I will be supporting them in the final. ;-)

Lets hope the track guys can start doing their thing in plenty of time after the greyhounds finish.

Still raining now and forecast to do so until 11.

BBC forecast has light rain at 5 but ok after that. Met Office has the rain at 6 then ok.

Who knows?

BBC forecast has light rain at 5 but ok after that. Met Office has the rain at 6 then ok.

Who knows?

Still raining and no sign of a break in the cloud. It will be called off soon IMO. Can't see how the track will dry out.