British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Not raining in town centre.Heavy mist and damp, but no rain since 8am.

Edited by BobC

I hope they don't run out of chips and curry sauce if it's on...

I will have salt and vinegar on mine please about 8pm :wink:

Edited by A ORLOV

A nice heavy track will be fine.

Agree. Our boys need to put pressure on certain individuals to get this meeting on.

Doyle wont be committed on a wet track when he's on the verge of becoming World Champ. Musielak might not like a wet track.

But let's be honest Swindon will call it off after worrying about the track being a level playing field.

Edited by Brandon Bob
  • Like 1

The meeting will not be called off. The track will be fine. Both teams will give it their best shot.

If we are not good enough this time around then fair enough. Let's face it Pirates have done brilliantly to get where we are with this team and praise should go to Middlo for getting the best out of these riders to make the playoffs against the odds without a number one.

• Like 3

The meeting will not be called off. The track will be fine. Both teams will give it their best shot.

If we are not good enough this time around then fair enough. Let's face it Pirates have done brilliantly to get where we are with this team and praise should go to Middlo for getting the best out of these riders to make the playoffs against the odds without a number one.

I don't think it will be either unless we get a heavy downpour.

We have had overnight rain with consistent drizzle all morning which probably isn't ideal, if we get a heavy downpour then I think it'll will be off IMO. Im a mile from the track so will post again later with what the weather is doing.

Edited by hyabb17

I will have salt and vinegar on mine please about 8pm :wink:

Get ya own. Just drove past the track, Big Bad Ron was painting Welcome to Hell on stadium wall.

• Like 1

Could make it more of a level playing field.

But Poole aren't used to a level playing field - they have lots of bumps in theirs

• Like 2

Get ya own. Just drove past the track, Big Bad Ron was painting Welcome to Hell on stadium wall.

Who was doing the spelling for him?
  • Like 1