British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Not sure why you are such a bad loser. We got beat, and we got beat, fair and square. Accept it and congratulate the winners.

We were never going to make the final.

There was always a chance albeit a slim one - and up to heat 11 it looked possible.

Sometimes you have to accept defeat with good grace and realise you were beaten by a much superior team, get over it Starman.

Im not complaining at all we were well beaten.

• Like 1

Im not complaining at all we were well beaten.

Enjoy your sour grapes enjoying the final .

• Like 1

Enjoy your sour grapes enjoying the final .

We were not strong enough months ago.

Two faced? Really? Where did I laugh at Poole's performance last night? Stop making things up thanks :rolleyes:

No reply then Lisa-Colette?

April!

Oh FFS! Kennett isn't good at Swindon if it was at Wolves he would have done a lot better but others would have done worse. So what ya gonna do!

Goodness me, had a bad day have we? What a sore loser you are.

• Like 1

Starman, being gracious in defeat and showing humility is an attractive human character trait. You and some of your fellow Poole supporters really need to embrace these traits.

You guys have ruled the speedway world for pretty much the last decade so you really should be doffing your cap to an incredible achievement by a Swindon side doomed by many at the start of the season (you included I seem to recall).

As I trawl through this thread, there seems to be more and more Poole fans that are simply smarting from their fair and square two leg defeat by a super little side put together by Rosco.

As it happens, if Wolves progress to the final I don't see Swindon being victorious over the two legs, but I, like many of the excellent Swindon posters on this forum, will be the first to congratulate Wolves in what also would be an amazing achievement in retaining their title.

• Like 5

Starman, being gracious in defeat and showing humility is an attractive human character trait. You and some of your fellow Poole supporters really need to embrace these traits.

You guys have ruled the speedway world for pretty much the last decade so you really should be doffing your cap to an incredible achievement by a Swindon side doomed by many at the start of the season (you included I seem to recall).

As I trawl through this thread, there seems to be more and more Poole fans that are simply smarting from their fair and square two leg defeat by a super little side put together by Rosco.

As it happens, if Wolves progress to the final I don't see Swindon being victorious over the two legs, but I, like many of the excellent Swindon posters on this forum, will be the first to congratulate Wolves in what also would be an amazing achievement in retaining their title.

If you get Wolves, you will win it..

Oh FFS! Kennett isn't good at Swindon if it was at Wolves he would have done a lot better but others would have done worse. So what ya gonna do!

You do realise that EK used to ride for Swindon & actually wasn't that bad (even when he had a legit exhaust) so I don't believe that BS.

• Like 1

I believe Kennetts issue is funds. He doesnt have a championship club, so has only ridden 20 odd meetings this season, which leads to a lack of money and therefore investment in his machinery. His engines are just not good enough and he doesn't earn enough to pay for a good tuner.

Think the Championship in 2018 is where Eddie should be.

• Like 1

I believe Kennetts issue is funds. He doesnt have a championship club, so has only ridden 20 odd meetings this season, which leads to a lack of money and therefore investment in his machinery. His engines are just not good enough and he doesn't earn enough to pay for a good tuner.

That I completely agree with.

If you get Wolves, you will win it..

Still think Wolves will win it, especially if Ellis isn't fit.

I think you are right, has always ridden our track well and thought he would be ok, did well in the first leg though but looked very underpowered at Swindon.

Two faced? Really? Where did I laugh at Poole's performance last night? Stop making things up thanks :rolleyes:

I said some Swindon fans, are you more than one person? You said any Poole fans that laugh at Swindon potentially getting thrashed are narrow minded, so the other Swindon fans that laughed at Poole losing are also narrow minded then, going by your theory...

No reply then Lisa-Colette?

April!

Oh i am sorry, didn't realise i had a time limit!