British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

dont you think the person bringing gavans family into the conversation should be banned as well :sad:

Mate the blokes an idiot.

• Like 1

I do hope Gavan receives a lengthy ban for his abuse, but I doubt that. Big bully with a lot of disappointment in his personal life.

no I'm good thanks very happily married with 2 beautiful children. When a pathetic paper boy moron has a pop at my personal life then I will give him all the abuse in the world.

As pointed out throughout this and every thread the man is a fool. If his only argument is to have a go at my family then I will call him everything he deserves.

Mate the blokes an idiot.

i might argue I might get overheated at times.

But let's have a straw poll and see who people think is the idiot out of the two of us!

Now go back to your little bedsit with your ready meals the season is over. While you do that I'm spending quality time with my children.

no I'm good thanks very happily married with 2 beautiful children. When a pathetic paper boy moron has a pop at my personal life then I will give him all the abuse in the world.

As pointed out throughout this and every thread the man is a fool. If his only argument is to have a go at my family then I will call him everything he deserves.

But let's have a straw poll and see who people think is the idiot out of the two of us!

Now go back to your little bedsit with your ready meals the season is over. While you do that I'm spending quality time with my children.

The rules state 'attack the post not the poster' maybe you should try it sometime and you moan about Poole breaking the rules!!

When a pathetic paper boy moron has a pop at my personal life then I will give him all the abuse in the world..

Nope, against the rules, anyone should get banned for this.

The rules state 'attack the post not the poster' maybe you should try it sometime and you moan about Poole breaking the rules!!

Try telling Starman that, it seems anything goes these days, moderation on this forum is exactly that, moderate at best, but mostly non existent

Try telling Starman that, it seems anything goes these days, moderation on this forum is exactly that, moderate at best, but mostly non existent

Starman says lots of stupid things, i just ignore some of it tbh. Gavan knows better and he is,way more aggressive!

Starman says lots of stupid things, i just ignore some of it tbh. Gavan knows better and he is,way more aggressive!

im aggressive when people bring family into anything. It's ok for Starman to tell me to play in the traffic though yeah?

Well he's got nothing else. The missus wouldn't want him in there shed.

:D.

shut your mouth prick

Getting abusive again I see.

Now come on.........Be a good boy and behave yourself.

why should Gavan know better are you saying Starman is stupid and admitting Gavan is normal which from what I've read he is

im aggressive when people bring family into anything. It's ok for Starman to tell me to play in the traffic though yeah?

Not really, tbh when he posts that I'm like 'oh god...' but i don't take what Starman says seriously even when he starts on me i laugh at him but you do take him seriously that is where the trouble starts.

why should Gavan know better are you saying Starman is stupid and admitting Gavan is normal which from what I've read he is

Starman says some pretty stupid things sometimes, Gavan let's himself get wound up by it. It's like Gavan is the bull and whenever Starman posts it is like a red rag for Gavan. You have to read,what Starman says as a joke imo.

No need for a straw poll - Gavan is no idiot. However, you should try and ignore the Poole mafia because they just try (successfully) to wind you up!

Let me get this straight, i am a bad loser cos i said Kennett is better at Wolves than Swindon!! Deary me...

Ok my post went in the wrong place. I was referring to your "spikey" little posts to (coincidentally) Swindon fans. (AOrlov/Steve0) to be precise...You certainly aren't gracious in defeat. And incidentally, you were beaten fair and square.

Starman ban for me.

I wonder - is that your opinion or the opinion of your children whilst they sit there watching you on your laptop/I-pad/smart phone/tablet? :D

Ok my post went in the wrong place. I was referring to your "spikey" little posts to (coincidentally) Swindon fans. (AOrlov/Steve0) to be precise...You certainly aren't gracious in defeat. And incidentally, you were beaten fair and square.

They aren't many gracious Swindon winners either, works both ways. Although i did say well done to Swindon but whatever..

Edit - i always want Swindon to get thrashed but next season i won't voice that opinion now i know how sensitive you lot are.

Edited by lisa-colette