British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

More bs from the usual Poole comedian.

So it's not true?

THJ is only riding on Friday? As others have alluded, its a long way to come for just one meeting. The smell of bs is generating from north Wiltshire, not the south coast.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

So it's not true?

THJ is only riding on Friday? As others have alluded, its a long way to come for just one meeting. The smell of bs is generating from north Wiltshire, not the south coast.

You will have to wait for the line up for monday then come with another story

So it's not true?

Wherever it is being generated, bs is still bs.

BWD is missing Friday as he's racing for Peterborough....not a hint of him missing Monday other than what is being posted on here. As a Swindon fan, I'm sure I'm not alone in preferring we track BWD...not exactly done a bad job in the main body of the team all season. The way you're going on you'd think he had not been scoring points.

• Like 2

Wherever it is being generated, bs is still bs.

BWD is missing Friday as he's racing for Peterborough....not a hint of him missing Monday other than what is being posted on here. As a Swindon fan, I'm sure I'm not alone in preferring we track BWD...not exactly done a bad job in the main body of the team all season. The way you're going on you'd think he had not been scoring points.

Exactly.

No idea why the Poole troll is getting his knickers in a twist. THJ is riding for BWD on Friday as BWD is riding for Peterborough.

BWD could easily fall in that meeting

BWD could pull out of the Peterborough meeting as not fit.

If either the above happen and THJ does ride then nothing wrong in that at all.

Im unsure why the troll feels that BWD will do nothing on Monday night? His home scores all season have been good, and surely better to have one of your own riders then a flakey guest. Wilson Dean from heat leader last time against Poole got 6+2 from 3 rides, so hardly think he is worried about dropping to reserve against them. Lets be honest Newman for BWD at Poole made no difference to the result so this should be no different.

Edited by Gavan

So it's not true?

It's true he's riding Friday. Why wouldn't a rider come over for one meeting, he'll be at reserve so can have 7 rides, that in itself would be worth the trip over.

He could easily coin in £1500 - £2000 for one nights work. Not bad if you ask me.

Edited by hyabb17

Exactly.

No idea why the Poole troll is getting his knickers in a twist. THJ is riding for BWD on Friday as BWD is riding for Peterborough.

BWD could easily fall in that meeting

BWD could pull out of the Peterborough meeting as not fit.

If either the above happen and THJ does ride then nothing wrong in that at all.

Im unsure why the troll feels that BWD will do nothing on Monday night? His home scores from reserve have been good, and surely better to have one of your own riders then a flakey guest. Lets be honest Newman for BWD at Poole made no difference to the result so this should be no different.

We will never know if Newman made a difference or not, my opinion based on current form, not previous form prior to injury and the fact BWD was coming back from injury is that Swindon were better off with Newman.

If BWD rides Friday for Peterborough with no falls and again Tuesday for Peterborough it will look very dodgy if he misses Monday.

• Like 1

dont know why ss is getting upset over the situation he knows as well as everybody else knows and that includes me being a poole supporter that matt would do exactly the same if the situation was in our corner :t:

• Like 4

We will never know if Newman made a difference or not, my opinion based on current form, not previous form prior to injury and the fact BWD was coming back from injury is that Swindon were better off with Newman.

If BWD rides Friday for Peterborough with no falls and again Tuesday for Peterborough it will look very dodgy if he misses Monday.

Again, I don't understand why there is a suggestion of this.....the only reason BWD is missing Friday is because he's riding for Peterborough. Otherwise he would have rightly taken his place in the Swindon line-up. Monday he is available and will ride. Hopefully no falls on Friday to present even more false speculation

Again, I don't understand why there is a suggestion of this.....the only reason BWD is missing Friday is because he's riding for Peterborough. Otherwise he would have rightly taken his place in the Swindon line-up. Monday he is available and will ride. Hopefully no falls on Friday to present even more false speculation

I think we all hope he rides Monday, he is a very promising up and coming rider who has had a very good season for Peterborough as well as Swindon.

• Like 1

Correct.

dont know why ss is getting upset over the situation he knows as well as everybody else knows and that includes me being a poole supporter that matt would do exactly the same if the situation was in our corner :t:

lol true but at the moment Swindon havent actually done anything wrong so im lost as to why certain Poole fans are up in arms.

Granted if BWD rides Friday, misses Monday but rides Tuesday it will look dodgy

• Like 1

Correct.

lol true but at the moment Swindon havent actually done anything wrong so im lost as to why certain Poole fans are up in arms.

Granted if BWD rides Friday, misses Monday but rides Tuesday it will look dodgy

Rosco could get a guest Monday just for wind up purposes on here!

• Like 1

Give me B W D, any time. T H J, is like an accident looking for somewhere to happen.

Give me B W D, any time. T H J, is like an accident looking for somewhere to happen.

Maybe Rosco hoping he does a Lahti.

Brilliant at reserve but dire in the main body of the team.

THJ of old would be a no brainer. BUT his scores in the last 4/5 matches for RH were dire to say the least.

But difficult to question Rosco. His team tactics and planning this year have been brilliant and maybe he can see TJH being a match winner a lot of us cant see based on his recent form.

If he does score well then indeed it was another good move from him.

Thj is a far better rider than his current average. Can see BWD falling over or something so they can use thj in the playoff meeting.

Talk about desperation if they do. Would stink the league out. Clearly scared that Poole could turn up and ruin their season.

You stink the forum out.

• Like 1