British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Koc Sf 2nd Leg - Belle Vue (39) V (50) Swindon Robins

Fricke unavailable due to late GP call-up, Smith injured.

1. Kenneth Bjerre

2. Steve Worrall

3. Hans Andersen (Guest)

4. Rohan Tungate

5. Craig Cook

6. Dan Bewley

7. Ben Hopwood (Guest)

Doyle unavailable due to GP (Kurtz Guests), Wilson-Dean riding for Peterborough (Jonasson Guests), Liam Carr in for Zach.

1. Brady Kurtz

2. Adam Ellis

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. David Bellego

5. Nick Morris

6. Thomas H Jonasson

7. Liam Carr

Prediction: Aces 51-39 Robins

Edited by Danny Birds Of A Feather

Didn't realise Fricke is confirmed as missing yet...

I presumed that Fricke would be missing for same reason as Doyle, as he was today announced as Nicki Pedersen's replacement in GP.

I think there's a few Aces fans that are hoping he will fly out Saturday morning... That's not to say he will. Just hopeful. Doyle has a lot more riding on the GP so don't blame him one bit being there and well prepped.

Not confirmed Smith missing either. Even if Fricke is missing, a guest is allowed if we wanted as FIM meeting.

Brady Kurtz riding for Swindon in place of Jason.

THJ rides in place of BWD

Liam Carr riding at 7 in place of Zach

Max Fricke is listed in the BV lineup, but the report might have been put together before it was announced that he would ride in the GP on sat.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2990

Edited by A ORLOV

Should be an entertaining meeting. Kurtz rides well at the NSS and scored the same as Doyle in the PRC and two good reserves. Carr was impressive in a recent NL meeting against the Colts. If Fricke doesn't ride then neither Andersen as a guest or r/r will score as many as he would have done. We shall need to be at our best

Only 4 Swindon riders out of 7 then,par for the course.I wonder how many matches have gone ahead with both teams 1-7 riding.

Not sure,but an article in the Speedway Star says that up until now 526 guests have been used over the three leagues so far. And that is just counting league matches.

Hans Andersen replaces Fricke, Ben Hopwood replaces Smith.

Brady Kurtz replaces Doyle, THJ replaces Wilson-Dean.

Belle Vue go through on Aggregate. JUST

Edited by Danny Birds Of A Feather

Without Doyley and Deano will go 52-40 to the Mancs, although Robins won there easily last time, with Deano top scorer.

Without Doyley and Deano will go 52-40 to the Mancs, although Robins won there easily last time, with Deano top scorer.

Doyle is going through a lean spell/ keeping safe for the GP's and I think the chances of BWD repeating his previous score were pretty remote, his form has dipped since then, in fact I'd have bet your house on it. Fricke is a big loss on his current form but I think that Andersen and Kurtz will even things out with neither scoring as many as the riders they replace. Jonasson is potentially a plus for BWD but even so I think we will win but struggle to win on aggregate.

THJ scoring more than Jason and beating him in one race in Sweden, so could be a reserve bonus.

THJ 3,1,0,3,3

Edited by A ORLOV

Doyle is going through a lean spell/ keeping safe for the GP's and I think the chances of BWD repeating his previous score were pretty remote, his form has dipped since then, in fact I'd have bet your house on it. Fricke is a big loss on his current form but I think that Andersen and Kurtz will even things out with neither scoring as many as the riders they replace. Jonasson is potentially a plus for BWD but even so I think we will win but struggle to win on aggregate.

THJ a plus over BWD who got a maximum in the main body of the team last time!!