British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scaramanga

Workington V Glasgow 23/9/17

worrall got beat by campton , a proper race . he made worrall look stupid and childish .

Mason didn't make Worrall look stupid and childish. Worrall made himself look stupid and childish by the way he reacted.....

• Like 3

Worrall made himself look stupid and childish by the way he reacted.....

thats the in thing with riders at Derwent Park in recent times, yeah ?

I heard it carried on in the pits and Worrall hit 4 peoplle, that's all I'm saying apart from the riders didn't do a lap round the track on back of a truck as usual

Well well well , very quiet on here from the Glasgow fans, that was a brilliant meeting , up until the end when Worrall spat his dummy out as he was beaten fair and square ... tut tut very sore loser , hope he gets a hefty fine up his backside , childish behaviour!!

After losing Ty this morning to illness the Comets were up against it with 3 Glasgow heat leaders and a strong second string in Bewley but the boys dug deep and the best team won tonight , well done boys , Mason holding off Worrall and Matt holding off Lawson in heat 13 , 2 highlights tonight

Good luck Sheffield in the return to Ashfield

• Like 1

Well well well , very quiet on here from the Glasgow fans, that was a brilliant meeting , up until the end when Worrall spat his dummy out as he was beaten fair and square ... tut tut very sore loser , hope he gets a hefty fine up his backside , childish behaviour!!

Good luck Sheffield in the return to Ashfield

You've obviously never heard of being gracious in victory. You mention childish behaviour. I find your ungracious post to be childish and immature, and your closing quip purely spiteful and again childish and immature.

Personally I thought Workington did well.

• Like 1

You've obviously never heard of being gracious in victory. You mention childish behaviour. I find your ungracious post to be childish and immature, and your closing quip purely spiteful and again childish and immature.

Personally I thought Workington did well.

perhaps provoked by the goings on after the meeting.
  • Like 1

perhaps provoked by the goings on after the meeting.

So you're saying two wrongs make a right. No, sorry, there is NO excuse for childish and immature behaviour regardless of who it is by.

As regards the meeting, appears it was a close meeting indeed a 'brilliant' one, and well done to the Comets.

So you're saying two wrongs make a right. No, sorry, there is NO excuse for childish and immature behaviour regardless of who it is by.

As regards the meeting, appears it was a close meeting indeed a 'brilliant' one, and well done to the Comets.

i didn't say that, provocation exists though, great races late on.
  • Like 2

just like to say thanks to ryan douglas on being a profesonal guest

not something were use to with guests recently for workignton

track wasnt the best tonight as the times will back up

very little track work

but as said some very good racing matt wiliamson better than his score sugests too if mason wasnt the golden rider with the comets management then matt would have been in ht 15 after his beating of richard lawson and araon summers

in ht 13

• Like 1

i didn't say that, provocation exists though, great races late on.

Indeed, I recognised that, however you did suggest it as if in mitigation. You mention about provocation, in this case it appears a rider has had a bit of 'handbags' at the track, that's surely no reason for others to become hot headed. Ironically it is posts such as post #34 that is itself provocative.

Great races - agreed it appears it was a good close match and congrats to the Comets again on the win. And best wishes for next season.

• Like 1

Mason was hard on Worral on two occasions but thats racings then it was handbags near the pits when the mechanics got involved, noticed that

at Richard Lawson was on Ryan McDonalds bike in ht 13 when Worky got a 5-1.

Some good races but many processional to.

Good to meet wee George from Glasgow.

Oh and it went on for tooooooooooooo long over 2 hrs for a meeting.

Not the best meeting we've seen this year, there was a lack of track grading for some reason, and it seemed a long drawn out affair not helped by the rider replacements meaning there were lots of instances of riders having two on the trot.

Things warmed up towards the end with the turning point being Matt brilliantly holding off Richard Lawson in heat13 (the best ride I've seen from him).

After a drawn heat 14 this left it to Cookie to bring home the bacon, which he did with ease.

I hope someone has found Ritchie's dummy, what a k**b !

Finally full marks to Sarj, for his interview in front of what some people have been claiming is a 'baying mob' at DP.

Edited by Carlislecomet2
  • Like 2

wow , look at the .................... time . its 4.54 AM and hrer am i on the forum AGAIN .

can i sleep ? yes i can .as bob would say !

reading the glasgow report on the meeting tonight .

liking the report when it says the tigers led for a large part of the meeting .. err thats 7 heats .

where workington led for 8 heats . now which is the largest , 7 or 8 . answers to the glasgow speal machine .

good meeting tho , young dan was awesome , where as some of the others were not .

happy with our mob and matt was having some great rides . a great end to a meaningless ) not my words )

meeting.

sarj on the mike saying he did not say the words in the speedway star , they twisted it around . trying to use his ,

get out of jail card there i think . so even the speedway star cannot be trusted to get a story correct .

its worse than the sun news paper !

ritchie worrall out on track after the meeting looking for his diamonds that fell out of his handbag when he was swinging it about . .

no chance of getting them back , all the kids were down on track picking them up , they thought it was a wedding .........

Edited by jenga