British Speedway Forum

I can't see Ipswich changing their race night, I guess that both us and Sheffield will join the Premier league.

I cant see Sheffield going up....surely if there was any chance of that then the Simon stead involvement with the vaculik deal would have been for him to go Sheffield rather than Leicester.....? Also dont think the bates promotion would be able to run two clubs in same league and having signed vaculik commiting themselves to top league at Leicester surely also ends that speculation.

I think we are likely to move up and remain a Thursday track though.

Nice jacket in your pic 89Buttons 👍

Ive got one of them ☺

• Like 1

Speedway fans are a pretty forgiving bunch, but one thing they won't tolerate is a lack of effort. Even more galling if a rider lowers his average with that lack of effort and ends up going elsewhere on a bargain average, you can't blame people for thinking that the whole thing was engineered.

I dont agree with what he has done but in sedgys defence he was committed to the witches till chris Louis tried to sack him when it was too late, then Chris had to put him back in the team days later, thats abit of a kick in the teeth to Justin dont you think, so I can see where he is coming from with not being bothered, would you be loyal to a team thats isnt even loyal to you, they didnt want him there and he wouldnt of wanted to be there so maybe he got told to be injured so they could get a facility for him, then it works out for both parties, Justin doesnt have to come back and Ipswich get to have a facility for him

• Like 2

I dont agree with what he has done but in sedgys defence he was committed to the witches till chris Louis tried to sack him when it was too late, then Chris had to put him back in the team days later, thats abit of a kick in the teeth to Justin dont you think, so I can see where he is coming from with not being bothered, would you be loyal to a team thats isnt even loyal to you, they didnt want him there and he wouldnt of wanted to be there so maybe he got told to be injured so they could get a facility for him, then it works out for both parties, Justin doesnt have to come back and Ipswich get to have a facility for him

I hope you're not suggesting Witches management would do anything dodgy, they wouldn't do anything like that would they.

• Like 1

And he wasn't being bothered before they tried to ditch him...which is why they tried to ditch him.. They should have just got rid of him anyway and got any rider that would have fitted for him only and not a double swap with conner...who incidentally went on about his job brilliantly.

• Like 6

I dont agree with what he has done but in sedgys defence he was committed to the witches till chris Louis tried to sack him when it was too late

Somebody else putting in their two Penneth who has absolutely no idea. How many Ipswich meetings did you actually attend to come to the opinion that he was committed before the sacking fiasco?

Ill guess at not very many. Youre totally and utterly wrong.

All this poor Sedgy cr@p gets right on my t!ts. Getting dropped right at the death leaving him with nowhere else to go was exactly what the pillock deserved. He was extracting the urine out of the paying punters LONG before the sacking incident.

• Like 3

Somebody else putting in their two Penneth who has absolutely no idea. How many Ipswich meetings did you actually attend to come to the opinion that he was committed before the sacking fiasco?

All this poor Sedgy cr@p gets right on my t!ts. Getting dropped right at the death leaving him with nowhere else to go was exactly what the pillock deserved. He was extracting the urine out of the paying punters LONG before the sacking incident.

I take it he won't be getting any guest bookings for Ippo if you have anything to do with it then.

I take it he won't be getting any guest bookings for Ippo if you have anything to do with it then.

I'm sure if that happened he wouldn't make it inside the stadium. I'd say there would be a rather large crowd waiting outside to greet him to have a friendly chat .

I'm sure if that happened he wouldn't make it inside the stadium. I'd say there would be a rather large crowd waiting outside to greet him to have a friendly chat .

And to sign autographs of course.

I would only like to go up if we can actually make a realistic attempt to win the league, if we haven't got the funds to compete, I wouldn't want to loose the regular meetings for infrequent fixtures and a return to the last few years in the top league. I would rather stay in the league below especially with Lakeside potentially joining for another local fixture. if they go for fixed race nights and its Thursday, I suspect we would have to look at moving between nights if we stayed in the same league, in recent seasons we have ridden on Wednesday to Saturday's anyway.

I hope you're not suggesting Witches management would do anything dodgy, they wouldn't do anything like that would they.

And to sign autographs of course.

is the sarcasm rubbing off on you then ? ;)

I didnt go to any since Im not an Ipswich fan, but there is a difference between not being committed and having a bad run of form, getting sacked then getting asked to come back the next day, but if he did screw yous over fair play to the lad, people cry for riders to be loyal these days, yet when they have a bad few meetings or whatever, yous jump on them and want them gone, loyalty is a two way thing, for him to be loyal to you, you have to be loyal to him, plus why is everyone complaining, didnt you get a facility for him every meeting? and if he was as bad as people are making him out to be, wouldnt that of made yous stronger coz you wouldnt of had to carry him???

• Like 1

Fridays are a no from me..but I am only one..and maybe more would attend on a Friday as kids don't have to go to school day after.