British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Premiership Grand Final 2nd Leg - Wolves Vs Swindon 4 Oct

I don't disagree with them but whenever they mention Doyle, they also add that he is the best rider in the world! We know - don't need to say it every tme though!

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Mark Riss is rubbish. Can't control a bike for toffee. Gifted Swindon the title.

Wen't down at Swindon under No pressure whatsoever when on a 5-1. Now keeps falling again tonight.

I'd put him in Ht12 still and replace Greaves. Need a 4-2.

Masters can split Doyle and Morris in ht13 and get something in 14. Last Heat may need 3-3

Harris on a lawnmower, and 2nd bike no different.Howarth is a crash waiting to happen. Has locked up on every bend. If he road wider and let Harris ride inside Morris wouldn’t have passed Harris. Nobody in right mind would go around Haworth.

Swindon by 3

Lots of squeaky bums in Wolverhampton and Swindon. Parrrrrppp!

To win this Wolves need a heat atvantage in heats 12 and 14. If Musielak pops out and wins heat 14 then its game over. I don't think Wolves have anyone to see off Morris now he is dialled in.

Thank god I am a neutral the tenseness is getting to me and I am not worried who wins! If my team had been there it would be almost unbearable! Lol!

Easy Swindon win. Doyle and Morris wont be beaten. Riss is awful and so is Harris

Did he fall under no pressure when on a 5-1 on Monday - YES

Is he constantly falling tonight - YES

You're calling him rubbish based on 2 meetings, if youd seen him over the season youd realise how wrong you are.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1

BWD will replace Bellego in heat 14. Shlein needs to beat Musielak here.

What a shame the grand final has now turned into the biggest anti climax the sport has seen since the inception of the playoffs.

BWD will replace Bellego in heat 14. Shlein needs to beat Musielak here.

BWD will replace Carr in 14

Schlein had to win this. Bad for Wolves.

I'd put him in Ht12 still and replace Greaves. Need a 4-2.

Masters can split Doyle and Morris in ht13 and get something in 14. Last Heat may need 3-3

looks like it should be Greaves for Riss instead

Top man Nathan 👍

BWD will replace Carr in 14

True. Terrible for Wolves. Musielak has won it for Swindon after a bad first heat.

Expect Swindon to take the lead in heat 13.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I don't disagree with them but whenever they mention Doyle, they also add that he is the best rider in the world! We know - don't need to say it every tme though!

That's because Pearson is a one trick pony in commentary terms. Every race is a big race too... apparently.

I said on Monday I would have had Nicholls not Harris. Far better at Wolves and more consistent. He is better than the hard trier Harris.

• Like 1