British Speedway Forum

Bradley doesn't get an average reduction. Zach goes down to 3.13

Is that enough then or still too much?

We need to make sure we have riders swapping the other reserve spot or were in trouble.

Is that enough then or still too much?

We need to make sure we have riders swapping the other reserve spot or were in trouble.

Still 0.12 too high mate.

Hopefully David gets signed up. Then looks like a choice between a strong top 5 (PK, Batch, Holder or similar) and 2.5 reserve to partner Zach, or someone like a Palm-Toft or BWD along with another 4.5 pointer or thereabouts.

I'd love to see Kildemand back. Was worth the admission money alone when last in the side permanently

Edited by Reliant Robin
  • Like 1

Why not?

He must get it as cant see Rosco making s mistake with average reduction to accommodate the 3 riders he wants( Brad, David & Palm Toft).

Still 0.12 too high mate.

Hopefully David gets signed up. Then looks like a choice between a strong top 5 (PK, Batch, Holder or similar) and 2.5 reserve to partner Zach, or someone like a Palm-Toft or BWD along with another 4.5 pointer or thereabouts.

I'd love to see Kildemand back. Was worth the admission money alone when last in the side permanently

Was quite impressed with MPT when he rode at Swindon.

• Like 1

Well the fact Doyle has gone suggests a side put together with finances in mind unfortunately and not in my opinion particularly inspiring

He must get it as cant see Rosco making s mistake with average reduction to accommodate the 3 riders he wants( Brad, David & Palm Toft).

Have you been told he wants those 3?

Why not?

I thought riding NL counted but I'm not convinced it does now unless he has dual heritage?

I thought riding NL counted but I'm not convinced it does now unless he has dual heritage?

I'm not sure but I think you only get the reduction if your first NL season was in the last 3 years?

Fair enough & still think a big mistake not to use him.

Me too, but let's face it. Twice we've won the league and both times we've dumped him. Why would he want to ride for us again?

• Like 2

Well the fact Doyle has gone suggests a side put together with finances in mind unfortunately and not in my opinion particularly inspiring

Have you been told he wants those 3?

Obviously not by Rosco but someone who knows him well.

I'm not sure but I think you only get the reduction if your first NL season was in the last 3 years?

Which it was so really unsure now!

Obviously not by Rosco but someone who knows him well.

Looks a bit weak to me but wouldn't be surprised

Looks a bit weak to me but wouldn't be surprised

Very very weak to me as well but if Palm-Toft is the best out there on his average with the form he showed at the end of the season.