British Speedway Forum

Very very weak to me as well but if Palm-Toft is the best out there on his average with the form he showed at the end of the season.

We looked weak last year & look what happened.

• Like 2

Very very weak to me as well but if Palm-Toft is the best out there on his average with the form he showed at the end of the season.

MPT on good equipment is a very good rider...

• Like 1

Rosco in discussions with Jack Holder & Batchelor. I guess this means no place for Bellego in 2018.

1. Morris 8.8

2. J.Holder 5.82

3. Musielak 7.37

4. Ellis 5.56

5. Batchelor 7.63

6. ________

7. Zach 3.21

4.04 for last reserve

This is the side despite what others think.

Wilson-Dean has been offered a team place with Somerset.

Rosco had to choose between Bellego & Batchelor, went with Batchelor.

Originally talks with both Holder brothers, Somerset then jumped the queue for Chris. Jack has signed for Robins.

Last remaining spot is a close friend of Musielak.

This is the side despite what others think.

Wilson-Dean has been offered a team place with Somerset.

Rosco had to choose between Bellego & Batchelor, went with Batchelor.

Originally talks with both Holder brothers, Somerset then jumped the queue for Chris. Jack has signed for Robins.

Last remaining spot is a close friend of Musielak.

Which close friend who is a pole will come in on 4 average??? Normally a minimum of 5!

Maybe it isn't a Pole.

Well it has to be a Brit or someone already ridden in the UK. otherwise if they are a new rider they will be given a 5 average.

Can't believe anyone having a conversation with a troll! Now go away!

• Like 6

Batch has a higher average than Bellego so that doesn’t fit, CR!

Bellego off to Somerset allows Swindon to fit in Batchelor, Wilson-Dean & Palm-Toft.

None of those ....Bellego is back

I know it's 5 of last years side back the 5th being announced next week but Bradley not being an asset is an issue although I believe he isn't under consideration anyway....Batch wouldn't fit as apparently the rider at 6 is an eye opener? Well that's what I was told today by someone very much in the Swindon loop (not Alun) and if both David and Troy were in it would leave about 2.50! So possibly a 5.00 assessed with a 5+ real average riding at 2

I asked if MPT was one pencilled in but got told no ....whether that was a smokescreen I don't know I mean it could be ...but almost certain Bellego is back as it seems at least one board member was against Holder being anywhere near the club!

Im getting the feeling Im being fed some bull from my mate🙁🙁

I suspect there's been a change in direction as I believe David was possibly being loaned out initially

I know it's 5 of last years side back the 5th being announced next week but Bradley not being an asset is an issue although I believe he isn't under consideration anyway....Batch wouldn't fit as apparently the rider at 6 is an eye opener? Well that's what I was told today by someone very much in the Swindon loop (not Alun) and if both David and Troy were in it would leave about 2.50! So possibly a 5.00 assessed with a 5+ real average riding at 2

I asked if MPT was one pencilled in but got told no ....whether that was a smokescreen I don't know I mean it could be ...but almost certain Bellego is back as it seems at least one board member was against Holder being anywhere near the club!

I suspect there's been a change in direction as I believe David was possibly being loaned out initially

Smektala from Leszno!

• Like 1

On a 5.00. LOL.

Weve 10.23 left so havent said 5 have I

Assessed at 6 would be fair IMO

Edited by hyabb17