British Speedway Forum

I can't see how we can fit in Doyle as well as Morris and Musielak, unless we have a very long tail.

I can't see how we can fit in Doyle as well as Morris and Musielak, unless we have a very long tail.

We did this year & it worked itself out okay, until the Agm is done & dusted no point guessing what the rules will be. Hopefully works in our favour for a change

We did this year & it worked itself out okay, until the Agm is done & dusted no point guessing what the rules will be. Hopefully works in our favour for a change

There are some decent reserves on low averages for next season that improved over 2017 like Zach & Nathan Greaves.

Think we will want to keep Jason, Nick & Tobi if possible as David dipped off towards the end of the season.

Not sure which way we'll go for 2018...?

For me the minimum team average should be 42. The 2017 average for the 8 teams worked out to be 42.785

Team building is going to be interesting for next season, who do we want and who do we think will don the reigning champions race-suit in 2018..?

Not sure which way we'll go for 2018...?

For me the minimum team average should be 42. The 2017 average for the 8 teams worked out to be 42.785

Team building is going to be interesting for next season, who do we want and who do we think will don the reigning champions race-suit in 2018..?

Welcome back Swindon Forum fans. Been a bit quiet with you guys recently but suppose not too much going on ;-)

Its never easy when you win the league and you are rewarded by having to drop part of the squad to meet the points limit for flwg season.

For me Doyle and Morris have to be the start point.

Losing 4.74 points is a fair chunk so Rosco will have to be at his best in the team building. Could be worse though as Wolves who won nothing have to shed 5.44 assuming its 42 points next season.

Keep hearing rumours that Ellis was purchased as an asset by Poole but nothing has come forward and that was some months ago. Having said that even if he didn't stay that's only 5.56 points so not a great saving in points once he is(if) replaced.

For sure it has to be Bellego or Musilak and the Pole was arguably better at the end of the season so do you try and stay with the form man ??

Lots to ponder for you Swindon fans as the AGM draws nearer and the Poles/Swedes also close their transfer windows.

Good luck with the juggling of points.

• Like 1

Welcome back Swindon Forum fans. Been a bit quiet with you guys recently but suppose not too much going on ;-)

No, there’s been loads going on for us. We’ve been on our UK tour, parading the Premier League trophy!!!

No, there’s been loads going on for us. We’ve been on our UK tour, parading the Premier League trophy!!!

I understand Rosco is trying to arrange a trip to Poole where there will be the opportunity for them to see what the cup looks like :party:

• Like 1

I understand Rosco is trying to arrange a trip to Poole where there will be the opportunity for them to see what the cup looks like :party:

Guess you will have to look at our 7 elite league trophies while you are there!!

Guess you will have to look at our 7 elite league trophies while you are there!!

Not sure what they will see, wolves hold the elite trophy as the final winners of that title.😀

• Like 3

Love the banter between the main 2 Southern clubs.

Let's just keep the racing good for both teams and hopefully we can keep the league in the South. Prefer South Coast Poole but if not let it be Swindon and not those Northern Clubs :-)

Yep, we all look forward to Poole being competitive again.