British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackadder

Sheffield V Ipswich Sgbcl Ko Cup S/f 1st & 2nd Legs

Chris Louis was on the phone before leaving the pits last night trying to find a guest. Ty was at sheffield which may explain him riding for you.

Chris Louis was on the phone before leaving the pits last night trying to find a guest. Ty was at sheffield which may explain him riding for you.

So didn't even need to pay the price of a phone call....

Like the night we raced Workington a couple of months ago, they had Richard Lawson as guest for Craig Cook - Josh G crashed half way through the meeting and was ruled out of the next night's meeting at Redcar. Have a guess who our guest at Redcar was? :lol:

Good luck to the Tigers tonight hope we can hang on to our lead but I think Ipswich are the favourites.12 points is not a lot to defend when you not at full strength.I would have felt more confident had Kyle been fit.Hope Newman and Barker not too badly injured from last night.Barkers crash could have been worse if Lasse had not avoided him.

Good luck to the Tigers tonight hope we can hang on to our lead but I think Ipswich are the favourites.12 points is not a lot to defend when you not at full strength.I would have felt more confident had Kyle been fit.Hope Newman and Barker not too badly injured from last night.Barkers crash could have been worse if Lasse had not avoided him.

must be a bit easier to defend when the side chasing you are even more under strength....

Must be even easier when you are the league champions and won here last time.

What sheffield really need is a former ipswich legend and 6 times British champion and grand prix rider.....oh hang on a minute🤔🤔

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Must be even easier when you are the league champions and won here last time.

What sheffield really need is a former ipswich legend and 6 times British champion and grand prix rider.....oh hang on a minute🤔🤔

7 times....

Big ask for Ipswich tonight but a Peterborough v Ipswich final would make for an interesting end to the season.

• Like 2

Didn't realise handicap racing was back.

Seems like Sheffo will be giving Ippo a head start in heats 1, 5, 11 & 13.

I think this will be a tight meeting 12 not a lot to get back don't write off ipswich proctor and campton should get amongst the point s howarths a big miss for Sheffield

At least we know one Witch is guaranteed a trophy tonight 🏆

Ipswich looking good proctor doing ok greaves the difference tonight

In the last two meeting for Sheffield the spark seems to have gone