British Speedway Forum

Congratulations Glasgow what a great team you've got there

• Like 2

So looks like the Tigeratti arent overly impressed with another season of a 2 pointer and what effectively becomes a six man team.

Clearly didn't see much of JPB come the end of the season, Jack was great in the meetings he rode for the Panthers come the end of the season, and away at Ippo was probably one of our better riders, challenging the likes of Heeps/Rory and Danny.

He will up his average by 1.50 to 2.00 IMO.

• Like 3

Difference is we dont spend the kind of money you do (Which I havent got a problem with, if you have it spend it) but my point is coz we dont pay big money we dont expect to be winning the league every year, we take seasons like this year and finishing 5th as a positive, you finished 4th and it is seen as a failure to most considering the money you spent compared to us, at the start of the season a lot of people were saying Glasgow were looking strong, they could clean up and win it all, not many people expected redcar to do aswell as we did

It was more a point of reply to the numerous anti Glasgow posts which as you know are coming thick and fast.

Oh good yet another money post give it a rest ffs it is so tiresome.

Being honest everyone on here knows how you have assembled your team this year and it’s not because you just pay regular.

It’s a great looking team and should be right at the top for predictions but a lot of what’s being said now was said last year and that didn’t exactly work out did it. Injuries and luck play a big part every season, nevertheless it’s a very good starting line up.

• Like 2

When you look at the people on here moaning are supporters of teams who are waiting on the left overs.What was to stop their promoters getting of their backsides and getting riders signed.One of the best quotes i like to give new riders a chance and his team sign Summers and Doolan

Weren't you one of those that used to call Monarchs fans for their arrogant manner in here... That post stinks of it!

Just joining in with the financial experts on here on how much we are spending nothing arrogant about it.

But to be honest the amount of crap posted on here about Glasgow and the sh*t aimed towards the club I don't think any of us care anymore.

So if people want to dish it then they have to expect some back.

Being honest everyone on here knows how you have assembled your team this year and it’s not because you just pay regular.

It’s a great looking team and should be right at the top for predictions but a lot of what’s being said now was said last year and that didn’t exactly work out did it. Injuries and luck play a big part every season, nevertheless it’s a very good starting line up.

Exactly it could go Pete Tong very quickly.

• Like 3

When you look at the people on here moaning are supporters of teams who are waiting on the left overs.What was to stop their promoters getting of their backsides and getting riders signed.One of the best quotes i like to give new riders a chance and his team sign Summers and Doolan

Consider that some other clubs, not just yourselves, may have come along with deals that blow away those offered by little unattractive clubs like Berwick!

Congratulations Glasgow what a great team you've got there

A reasoned complimentary post about Glasgow think you may have stumbled into the wrong thread here or change that to wrong forum.

Will this ever catch on I think not.

It's good to read on hear that everybody knows what Glasgow are paying their riders.The main thing is they know they will get paid you can now post the rates of pay Glasgow are paying their riders don't be shy, await the answers

You dont honestly think these riders are signing because you pay on time?

• Like 1

Great looking side.

Our side at Ipswich has a top 4 with better averages then any of the Glasgow boys.

Huge difference is Starkes average and that of our new German. If Haartel hits the ground running i wouldnt be afraid of Glasgow.

Very very good side and nailed on for top 4 with us i would say

Great looking side.

Our side at Ipswich has a top 4 with better averages then any of the Glasgow boys.

Huge difference is Starkes average and that of our new German. If Haartel hits the ground running i wouldnt be afraid of Glasgow.

Very very good side and nailed on for top 4 with us i would say

I would say the teams who were allowed to bring in 2 No1s are definately in the top 4 all 4 of them :mad::mad:

Yes via our app

According to the Tigers App ... Glasgow's final signing is Jack Parkinson-Blackburn.

Welcome to Glasgow, Jack.

Its weird seeing speedway news pop up on my phone from an app! Well Done Glasgow for realising it's not 1989 any more! How long before others follow suit?

As for the team, Starke and Vissing are odd signings, I guess the logic is they've been heatleader in recent times so Glasgow now get 5 heat leaders. IMO it's a pretty good team even with those two slightly weird signings and a much better balance than last seasons team. And if you're going to have a sub 3 pointer, IMO they have one of the best.

This "bought" team could actually be the one that wins the league!

I would say the teams who were allowed to bring in 2 No1s are definately in the top 4 all 4 of them :mad::mad:

Go and sign Nicholls and Kennett now then as the rule has been rescindered..

Vissing and Starke give Glasgow a far edgier middle order than last year – they are racers who will front up when things get tense in a meeting - which contrasts with a few in the Glasgow team last year who gave it away a bit too easily.

I think Glasgow are lightyears ahead of Ipswich who still look a soft touch to me.

According to the Tigers App ... Glasgow's final signing is Jack Parkinson-Blackburn.

Welcome to Glasgow, Jack.

I hope that any sponsors get value for money this time.