British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Peterborough 2nd Leg Ko Cup - Even Newer Date 20/10/17 At 7pm

What a load of garbage.

Look at the Championship Top 20 rider averages published in the Speedway Star. Given 10 teams in the Division, it follows that, on average, there will be 2 riders per team. The actual rider representation per team, as published by Top 20 averages in the Star is:-

Sheffield 3

Ipswich 3

Edinburgh 3

Glasgow 3 (Worrall / Lawson / Summers)

Newcastle 2

Peterborough 2

Workington 1

Redcar 1

Berwick 1

Scunthorpe 1

You keep saying riders should have an away average in excess of 8 points. As before the Star's stats show that, with the exception of a rider having only a handful of rides and out for most of the season, only the top 13 riders in the whole league have an away average of more than 8. So on average that works out at 1 per team and which by your own figures Glasgow have. Even in the "improving on last year's average" stakes, your own analysis shows that Lawson increased his average by 0.34 compared with Worrall whom you heep praise upon only increased his by 0.09 and Lawson's is marginally the higher average.

Your 2018 team selection which you've listed on another thread - only one of the riders you've handpicked has an away average of more than 8. So you contradict your own ethos.

You say you hope Lawson is on the way out. Maybe better if your posts were! You should stick to chasing Miss Piggy. ;)

Spot on. Was going to post something similar but no need you've said it all. One thing I'd add no one takes kermi seriously. He's either Jeremy Corbyn Fan under a different name as has been been suggested by a number of posters or if not the other possibility is the daft laddy that gets stick on Tigers Facebook page

• Like 1

Yup Summers really let you lot down in the last round of the Cup at Newcastle on 9th October, when he top scored a paid 13 score including a tie clinching 5 -1 in heat 15. Did you conveniently forget that?

Hope he get's a move to a club where the fans will appreciate his efforts, rather than being made the scapegoat for a lack of team success at Glasgow this Season.

It appears for some Tigers fans, as Billy Ocean would say,: "When the going gets tough the Tigs start moaning" :P

Oh the irony about moaning.

You don't post some amount of p*sh when it comes to Glasgow you have watched Aaron all season have you ? , no I didn't think so as Glasgow fans we are entitled to post as we see it , on the other hand you post what you want to hear as long as it is a negative on anything Glasgow.

You spouted your bile about certain directors at the club and Berge and it took one of the directors to come on here and put you straight even threatening legal action should you continue your nonsense.

You then went AWOL for a period after that until the dust had settled, then you start your bile again gradually and building momentum as time passes you really are a prize A tool no other way to describe it.

• Like 4

Spot on. Was going to post something similar but no need you've said it all. One thing I'd add no one takes kermi seriously. He's either Jeremy Corbyn Fan under a different name as has been been suggested by a number of posters or if not the other possibility is the daft laddy that gets stick on Tigers Facebook page

Correct. One of those. what is name of person that gets stick?? Message me with that and I will tell you if same person.

Oh the irony about moaning.

You don't post some amount of p*sh when it comes to Glasgow you have watched Aaron all season have you ? , no I didn't think so as Glasgow fans we are entitled to post as we see it , on the other hand you post what you want to hear as long as it is a negative on anything Glasgow.

You spouted your bile about certain directors at the club and Berge and it took one of the directors to come on here and put you straight even threatening legal action should you continue your nonsense.

You then went AWOL for a period after that until the dust had settled, then you start your bile again gradually and building momentum as time passes you really are a prize A tool no other way to describe it.

Typical inaccurate and moronic reply from another who ignores Summers contribution at Newcastle in the last round, and once again resorts to insulting the poster instead.

If you think you can bully me off the topic, forget it as I''m not intimidated by you and your fellow knuckle draggers who seem to think they have an exclusive right to voice an opinion on here, and woe betide anyone who questions their utterances.

Typical inaccurate and moronic reply from another who ignores Summers contribution at Newcastle in the last round, and once again resorts to insulting the poster instead.

If you think you can bully me off the topic, forget it as I''m not intimidated by you and your fellow knuckle draggers who seem to think they have an exclusive right to voice an opinion on here, and woe betide anyone who questions their utterances.

As expected so you didnt post inaccuracies about directors at the time and Berge.

oh the irony! Suggest you change your name from 'cyclone' to something more appropriate like 'f*rt'

• Like 1

Just to clarify i wouldn't normally insult any poster but i will make an exception to Cyclops.

His bile and bull towards my club is predictable and as to knuckledraggers is that not insulting posters, double standards Cyclops strikes again.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Oh dear! Gentlemen please.

I get the Summers thing about his points scoring at Newcastle and seems a fair enough point. Maybe a bit naughty to refer to other posters as "knuckle draggers" which if I understand correctly is a derogatory and derisive term meaning, inter alia, "....unintelligent idiot, low level primate, unevolved human". Although I would probably rate myself as one. :P

I guess many of us can quickly go from 'reasonably intelligent adult' to somewhere short of that on social media, says mr perfect here (not!) and as guilty of that syndrome as anybody.

A wine gum anybody.

• Like 1

Just to clarify i wouldn't normally insult any poster but i will make an exception to Cyclops.

His bile and bull towards my club is predictable and as to knuckledraggers is that not insulting podters double standards Cyclops strikes again.

thats a lie Gazc , you have insulted me loads of times . so wash your mouth out with soapy water !

Arran summers guests for his new club at newcastle today . so EVERYONE will be looking at the updates lol.

Edited by jenga

thats a lie Gazc , you have insulted me loads of times . so wash your mouth out with soapy water !

Arran summers guests for his new club at newcastle today . so EVERYONE will be looking at the updates lol.

But im not joking with Cyclops.

okay , i can live with that . i havnt been able to sleep from all the FAKE insults . so , you want a Christmas card this year ?

okay , i can live with that . i havnt been able to sleep from all the FAKE insults . so , you want a Christmas card this year ?

No I would prefer the cash.

Summers done well for Workington today at Newcastle,the only rider from the home team he beat was Hopwood not very impresive would you say Cyclone

Our 1 & 5 go missing in heat 13 once again.

Made up for it in 15 though , i have been critical of Aaron lately but credit tonight came up with the goods when it matters with Mr reliable Richie W.

The above was posted in the Newcastle v Glasgow thread post 54, now Cyclone correct me if I am wrong but it appears I am praising Aaron on his performance at Newcastle.

Well who would have thought that Cyclone in wrong again shocker.

• Like 1