British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Ipswich Witches - 22/10/2017 - Ko Final

No use asking Witches fans they don't even know which side of the fence there supposed to be on .

If the member of track staff was doing his job it wouldnt have been needed....
  • Like 1

Anybody and I don't care where they come from home or away should be thrown out instantly for this, the sport is dangerous enough without the sheer stupidity of morons trying such a idiotic stunt can only think he's brain dead or if he carries on like that he soon will be. It was certainly the 1st time I have seen this at the showground and in the interests of everybody's safety I hope it's the last.

I must admit I had a wry smile when the announcer said the person could have been ejected, yeah right like that was going to happen.

• Like 1

It's Go ogle without the gap.

no Gap - did they go bust like Woolies

If the member of track staff was doing his job it wouldnt have been needed....

I wonder if they woulve pushed had it been Lambert or Campos......

I must admit I had a wry smile when the announcer said the person could have been ejected, yeah right like that was going to happen.

Who couldnt really 😆

I do understsnd NEPs point and in this world of health and safety and litigation etc any actions such as that are frowned upon to say the least.

However it was great. I have seen similar and far more dangerous as it was mid race 😲

Robbie Kessler had done a lay down/stay down at Kings Lynn and a helpful fan jumped on and assisted with the removal of his machine to the centre green after said rider had just left it mid track

I wonder if they woulve pushed had it been Lambert or Campos......

Would of been a good effort to push Campos

• Like 3

Would of been a good effort to push Campos

I was shocked when he walked out on parade 😲😲

Fair play to him though - he made decent starts and mixed it round the first bends.

He did much better than I expected. Also stayed on where others didnt and so scored points.

i take it scott is well built /

like the proverbial brick outhouse
  • Like 1

He was pretty decent on the island this season. Some fearless swoops around the boards at smallbrook were not for the fainthearted. It's easy to mock him when sitting in the stands.

• Like 2

He got 3 points more than i thought he would of got, and those 3 points are nearly the difference between the sides, so fair play to him.

Campos is Joe Screens love child 😁.. Mountain went near him..fell off then Sclein went near him and fell off too!..Campos did better than the last 2 guest reserves weve had. Fair play too him.

Lambo couldn't have been that Ill as he guested for Redcar tonight and scored well..as did Starke. in fact they both scored more for Redcar away than they did for us at home yesterday!

Edited by Lukas