British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Peterborough Ko Cup Final 2nd Leg 26-10-17@7-30ish

Good to see JCF here with his flag celebrating a 5-1 against their reserves. Come on, put it into some perspective.

Seriously firstly i hope King is ok but we as a club are entitled to celebrate the double

Enjoy your cup win pussycats.

You can only beat what is in front of you and you did.

Witches simply cursed 😣

• Like 1

If we win the KO Cup this year, I will pay Geds fine in full for him, thats how confident I am!

Ffs, I better start earning some money then!

Edited by Panther1997

Ffs, I better start earning some money then!

Ged sez :cheers:

• Like 3

Well done to the panthers of Peterborough.

Baldy, can you tell that women, who was in front of you at the showground to take her one hand of the trophy cause there isnt space for hers and both of Ully’s, Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

How on earth have we pulled that off?

What a season! We've only gone and done the double. :party::party::party:

Its pretty obvious how youve pulled it off, in the first leg we lost our number 5 after one race and in the return leg we lost our number 1 after one race!

Pretty much sums our season up...what couldve been! Hope both rory and Danny are ok 😔

Its pretty obvious how youve pulled it off, in the first leg we lost our number 5 after one race and in the return leg we lost our number 1 after one race!

Pretty much sums our season up...what couldve been! Hope both rory and Danny are ok

Our number 1 was also injured for both legs.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan
  • Like 1

Baldy, can you tell that women, who was in front of you at the showground to take her one hand of the trophy cause there isnt space for hers and both of Ullys, Thanks in advance!

Ha ha love it 👍👍👍 but how would you know who I am?

I just hope the speedway authorities crack down on the likes of Holder and Sedgmen by imposing the severest of sanctions against them . They should at least get a 12month ban IMO . Let them get there visa's somewhere else if they want to ride in Poland.

ah, but what if they plan to ride for Poole next season...... :rolleyes:

Our number 1 was also injured for both legs.

No your number one was in Australia with his mates for both legs, also you were able to have a facility for each leg,

they can only beat whats in front of em on the night but king would certainly scored enough for the witches tonight and Rory too in first leg! The witches injury curse continues

ah, but what if they plan to ride for Poole next season...... :rolleyes:

Should be a total ban from British speedway and I don't believe all this tonsillitis bull.

If Sedgmen hadn't deserted Ippo then they would have been able to use IRR when they lost Rory amd Danny.

That would probably have made the difference.