British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

very improoved rider last year

but is he another superstar before his time with big demands and too much baggae in his team around him

Not at all like that at Ipswich last year and Im sure the wolves fans would agree, great young lad with a good attitude and plenty of potential, incidentally both Ipswich and wolves crowdfunded online and with collection buckets for him last year to help with ever increasing machinery bills - their willingness to help to me is testament to his character and efforts on track wouldnt have done if he was different, shame he couldnt be fitted back in again this year at Foxhall, expect him to improve on his starting average again this year.

Apologies Scarra - I read it as he is rather than is he

when matts on good form even after his mid season downer he can be a match winner

ill admit that when his form dropped last year he was very lucky not to be dropped

but theres plenty improvement in matt

you see i watch speedway dont judge riders on there end of meeting score or there current average

matts a decent rider

we all know you have done a lot for workington speedway in the past

but you really havnt got a clue have you

jenga and his family have done more for speedway than probably every one in cumbria

with maybe the exception of keith denham

its great watching you all bight when you actually know the real jenga

Really !! So you tell me what he does for this Promotion and Workington Speedway apart from slating off on here and getting the unofficial forum closed down :rolleyes:

Also let me correct you on one thing ...Workington Speedway Trust continue to do a lot for our speedway , not in the past :approve:

Bewley signs. No surprise.

• Like 1

Good signing, seems to have been common knowledge that he was Comets bound. Good to have it confirmed.

Edited by comet49
  • Like 2

Really !! So you tell me what he does for this Promotion and Workington Speedway apart from slating off on here and getting the unofficial forum closed down :rolleyes:

Also let me correct you on one thing ...Workington Speedway Trust continue to do a lot for our speedway , not in the past :approve:

nothing to correct

I know you are all loyal and do your bit

But some stuff from some members of promotion can not be defended

They made mistakes but think there above admitting it

You might know a thing or 2 but im sure noone knows the half of it

Edited by scarra

Such as.......

• Like 1

so you think i closed the unofficial site down .

thats . a bold statement . in a court of law , you would have to show your evidence in a factual way .

tell her nowt scarra , least she knows the better for all of us .

all most forgot about the great signing in dan bewley becoming a comet for the 2018 season .good luck . feeling better now .

so when someone puts their life savings into workington speedway (past or present ) its deemed as not being a loyal supporter then .. kiss it tj .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 2

Pleased for Dan and Workington.

Much reduced travelling a big bonus and I am sure it will help the crowds with a local rider

Hope they keep Matt but it looks unlikely with him sending tweets looking for a team

Serious question for Workington fans, do you think Tony Jackson is up to the job of Team Manager, the only Speedway experience as far as I know is standing on the terrace, I always think a ex rider makes the best team managers

Serious question for Workington fans, do you think Tony Jackson is up to the job of Team Manager, the only Speedway experience as far as I know is standing on the terrace, I always think a ex rider makes the best team managers

Sometimes it's better to think out of the box, and not think like a speedway rider, who in general are a mercenary bunch.

• Like 1

thats the only part that tony has yet to do . cant see it happening now tho .but a decent T.M.

its only the male side of the management that holds jacko back , I.M.O.

Many riders getting signed......what will Worky look like

Proctor, Bewley, Bickley, Campton, Williamson........?

Take out Bickley, hes getting announced for Glasgow tomorrow, and by the looks of his social media Williamson will be somewhere else aswell